Two for Tuesday

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Corrupt

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Cooling Down!

1. How do you cool down in the summer heat?

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard?

July 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat? Swimming!

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? Trip to the swimming pool....even in this heat I love hot showers...I'm just weird that way!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
July 24th, 2012, 07:37 AM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
right now its raining, it was raining yesterday and it will rain tomorrow. im not having a summer this year - i think it decided to skip Ireland completely having said that it is getting kind of humid so i might go stand in the rain for a bit to cool down lol.

...and baby number 2

Last edited by newmommysarah; July 24th, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
July 24th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
I've been utilising anything I can lately - fans, basement, sprinkler, swimming, nudity

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard?
The beach is my first choice
newmommysarah likes this.
July 24th, 2012, 08:37 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have fans and any chance I can get to go swimming I go!!!

I like my showers warm, not too hot but not really cold. Baths on the other hand I don't mind being more on the cool side

July 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Mom to Madeline
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat?[/B] Staying indoors

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? Swimmimg pool!
July 24th, 2012, 09:02 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
I don't deal with the heat very well! I was in tears this morning when I woke up sweating yet again. But, it turns out it is not hot out today so I opened all the doors to get the heat out of the house. It is supposed to go down to a blessed 14 tonight.

I have been doing the tepid shower thing and it has helped. I always want to go to the beach but can't be bothered when it is hot since I get so hot right away when I get out of the water.

This has been the worst summer I can remember in a long time. I think I was a kid the last time it was consistently this hot for so long.
July 24th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly

Stay in my house with the air conditioner on

Warmish showers, I can't do cold or hot showers. I don't really have a backyard to put a paddling pool and I feel too big to want to go to the other pool.

Scarlett Diane

July 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat? Air conditioner, light clothes, cold water!

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? Swimming when I get the chance.
July 24th, 2012, 12:25 PM
irunpink's Avatar Sophie
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat? Crank up the ac or swim.

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? nice big, cool pool .

Thank you, *Kiliki*, for my sweet siggy!

July 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
Strip all my clothes off of me ASAP [if I am at home, obviously]. Otherwise just sit in the A/C and chug something cold.

I don't care for cold showers - I have to be hot enough and in the mood. If we had a pool in the backyard, I'd jump in there to cool down for sure.

July 24th, 2012, 03:55 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat? Mostly stay indoors with the a/c or going to the pool

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? warm showers and definitely a trip to the pool

July 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How do you cool down in the summer heat? I turn on the air! I don't know if I could live without it lol

2. Do you prefer cold/tepid showers or baths, or a trip to the swimming pool or a paddling pool in the backyard? If I had a pool in my backyard I would use it. We have a community pool but I never use it.

Tags
tuesday qotd , two for tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search