your baby - questions

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 05:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How old is your baby?

How long does s/he sleep at night?

Do you have a set bed time?

Is baby falling on any type of routine?

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF?

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers?

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 31st, 2012, 07:45 PM
fairymommy's Avatar Veteran
How old is your baby? --9days

How long does s/he sleep at night? --on average she goes in 3-4 hour stretches

Do you have a set bed time?--not really. she goes to bed when i do which is around 9:30. prior to that tho we keep the lights dim, the tv low so she gets the feeling of getting ready for bed

Is baby falling on any type of routine? --not that I can tell at this point

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? --during the day every 2-3 hours. at night every 3-4hrs.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? --a lot lol
August 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM
Christin's Avatar William's Mommy
How old is your baby? 2 weeks 5 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? 1-3 hours.

Do you have a set bed time? Not really, I try to get him settled down by 8.

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Trying to before I go back to work. Supposed to by the end of August but I'm thinking of asking for 2 more weeks.

How often does your baby eat? BF or FF? Both. BF: 1-1.5 hours and FF: 3 hours. I'm not producing enough.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? Too much to count.
August 1st, 2012, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How old is your baby? 6 weeks and 2 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? starts off with 4 to 6 hours of sleep and then back to every 3 hours and some cluster feedings in the morning

Do you have a set bed time? We have it for our older child - 8 pm and Tristan just decided that his bed time is the same. This does not give me much sleep as there is no way I am going to bed at 8 pm, but it is a great start for him.

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Not really, but as I mentioned, he chose his bed time and we are sticking with it.

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? BF - day time - every 2 - 3 hours night less often.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? Also too many too count. I have a pooper.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
August 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is your baby? 4 days shy of a month

How long does s/he sleep at night? It differs. Some nights she sleeps through the night, some nights she is up every 4 hours and other nights it seems she doesn't sleep.

Do you have a set bed time? Not at all.

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Not at all!

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? During the day she eats about every 2-3 hours. At night varies greatly.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? Once every other day

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

August 2nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Veteran
How old is your baby? 28 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? Other than night feeding

Do you have a set bed time? No

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Not yet

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? 2 1/2 hours or so

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? Definitrly lost count

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
August 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
How old is your baby? 3 weeks and 2 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? Wakes up to eat once or twice

Do you have a set bed time? No

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Not yet

How often does your baby eat? Daytime about every 2-2.5 hours. Night about ever 3-4 hours.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? Poops 2-3 x per day.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
August 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
[QUOTE=Kumii;26343624]How old is your baby? 5 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? Still varies. Last two days it has been waking every 3 ish hours

Do you have a set bed time? Around 9 we settle for the night

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Working on something over the next few weeks before going back to work

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? Bf every 2-3 hrs

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? A lot. Usually pee with each feeding and bm's vary!

August 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
How old is your baby?
He'll be 6 weeks this Sunday.

How long does s/he sleep at night?
Mostly most of the night. He goes to sleep around 9ish (in the living room), but then I wake him when I go back to bed around midnight and change him. Then, we get in the bed (we co-sleep) and he nurses for a few minutes until he goes to sleep. Then, he usually doesn't wake until 6 or 7 and he nurses and sleeps with me until I get up.

Do you have a set bed time?
Nope. DD is in bed by 8:30 - 9ish, so I imagine it will fall somewhere around there, but it will be a while before it will be 'set'.

Is baby falling on any type of routine?
Yes, he is starting to, luckily. He wants to cluster feed for a couple hours in the morning and then is usually down for a good nap around 11ish. He then sleeps until 2 or 3 and then is in a good wake period until dinner time. Of course, he feeds a couple times during that time. Then, he wants to cluster feed until he goes to bed. So, it seems like he is eating more during the day and sleeping more at night, which is wonderful!

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF?
BF. He cluster feeds a lot during the day and I feed on demand. Probably around every couple of hours during the day and every 4-5 at night. Last night, though, was the exception and he fed every 2-3. I think he might be about to be going through a growth spurt?

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers?
A lot! At least 3-4 times per day.

August 9th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Veteran
How old is your baby? 27 days

How long does s/he sleep at night? He usually will sleep for 3.5-5 hour streches. He wakes up 2-3 times a night to feed.

Do you have a set bed time? No, but usually he ends up going down for the night sometime between 9-10.

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Yes, he seems to be getting into one...

How often does your baby eat? BF or BF? We are breastfeeding and he seems to eat every 1.5-3 hours during the day dependong on his napping schedule. Night feeding is usually 2-3 times.

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? All the time! He pees so much! I change him whenever he needs it even if it's only been 10 minutes. He poops all the time too. Easily 5-6 times a day.
August 9th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Veteran
How old is your baby? 9 weeks 1 day

How long does s/he sleep at night? 4-5 hrs then she eats and goes another 3 or so and eats again.

Do you have a set bed time? Not really. She is usually asleep by 8:30 or so but doesn't get laid down until 9:30 then sleeps, as mentioned above.

Is baby falling on any type of routine? Seems to be. She is awake from around 8 am to 11 am then she sleeps until she wakes up to eat then she sleeps again, eats, is awake for 2-3 hours then eats/sleeps. . .

How often does your baby eat? BF or FF? BF - during the day 3 hours & @ night 4 hours or so

How often does your baby soil his or her diapers? 1x every other day - sometimes 1x per day

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search