What's your toughest time of day?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By one.juniper

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 07:01 AM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
Mine is the "morning", around 7:00. I sometimes feel overwhelmed when hubby is getting ready to leave for work and I am so tired from being up since 5:00! I am much better around 9:00 when I have had some coffee and realize, "I can do this!"

I remember feeling like this when my daughter was a newborn, and was SO grateful when she started sleeping until 8:00!!

Anyone else have a time of day/night that seems to be the hardest to get through right now?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
August 8th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Super Mommy
mine is from 8am-3pm when i have to deal with the twins, asking for stuff then the baby crying. It's really overwhelming, since I have no extra hand during that period. Then afterward its from 9pm around 12pm, baby just does not want to sleep during that time.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
August 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
Evenings are rough for us, from 4 or 5 until around 9:00. Baby gets super fussy, the dog wants attention, we're tired and trying to get dinner, clean up and relax, and I'm always worried about him falling asleep early and not sleeping at bedtime. Ugh, it's awful!

August 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Veteran
From about 7-9 pm. Alexis is fussy during this time. It is better than when she was 5-6 weeks old but still not enjoyable!
August 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lunch time seems to be the hardest right now. Starting around 11am until 2pm baby is just fussy. She doesn't like to nap anywhere but in my arms. She sleeps great in her crib at night :knock on wood:, but wont sleep in her crib during the day. So putting her down to prepare lunch and eat is a PITB. Also by that point, DD1 is just bored silly and I am ready for a nap. Its just a recipe for disaster.

I had toast for lunch yesterday and DD1 had candy/junk because I just couldn't make anything else.

August 9th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mornings. He's the fussiest in the morning and i'm not a morning person.
August 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Mornings n evenings. Mornings he just can't settle down again after his feeding at 7. And in the evenings, it just seems like he has a bottomless pit, unless I'm not producing enough milk at night?? It seems I have to feed him every hr. , from like 8-11.
August 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
In the evenings or else around midnight - 4 a.m. Once it gets dark I get a lot more emotional, and by the time the sun is rising I'm feeling a lot better usually.

Pinterest
Flickr
August 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
9pm-12am (un favorite) 6am-12pm (probably my favorite)

this would of made a great poll question

a lot of us have time of day in common.

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; August 9th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
August 10th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Afternoons. My baby is usually crying regardless of what I try (holding her, laying her down, swaddling her, putting her in a swing or bouncy chair, feeding her, wearing her in a moby wrap, etc). My older daughter will sometimes be refusing to nap. I need to do my paid work (I work from home part-time). And I need to get dinner prepped. And the house is usually a wreck from the kids playing all morning.
August 10th, 2012, 08:35 AM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In the evenings around dinner time. She'll usually settle around 9 or 10pm and sleep for 5 or 6 hours after a final feeding of the day. So at least I'm not sleep deprived

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
August 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not quite a set time, but I find it hard when he decides to forget how to fall asleep while I need to get things done. I have to carry him for an hour or two to fall asleep. This happens once or twice a week.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search