Have to go to work :(

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sooo tired of working I think it is because of my patience/ uncomfortableness I work @ best buy on the sales floor selling computers I usually enjoy my job because I love technology and computers and I love finding people their perfect solution (I'm a problem solver) BUT RECENTLY UGHHHHH especially because it is tax free weekend (for back to school)

On another note I went a little psycho yesterday after my eight hour shift I came home took a little break and started cleaning did 6 racks of dishes and five or six loads of laundry along with cleaning the living room and my bed room yay for nesting because I am tired of a messy house lol I am glad it is happening now because my fiance goes back to school on Monday so it will be nice to have the house clean because we wont do it later (I don't lie to myself lol)

August 11th, 2012, 12:27 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugggg, I can't imagine having to work on the sales floor this far pregnant, and then coming home and cleaning all that! You are superwoman.
Will you get to start maternity leave soon or are you waiting to get the max time with the baby?

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
August 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry work is becoming so miserable for you. Standing on your feet all day can't be comfortable for someone 9 months pregnant! Yay for nesting!! It is helping me a ton getting everything packed and ready to move into our new house!

August 11th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to Max out my time with baby because I know that money will be tight and would like to get paid as close to having the baby as possible! I was hoping that I would have energy today but I am tired so I think I am going to nap and then try to get some stuff done. I FEEL THE NEED TO CLEAN BUT LAZY AND TIRED AT THE SAME TIME LOL

I AM SOOO READY TO HAVE MY BABY!!

August 11th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You know I actually feel 'worse' this pregnancy than I did for a lot of my others. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older (only 28 so I know it's not THAT old ) or if it's the big space between the last one and this one, so my pregnancy tolerance is broken or if I'm just in bad shape lol.

I worked at Pick&save in produce for kid 1-5 (quit 2 months before 5 was born). I lifted 50 lbs regularly, unloaded trucks, put loads away etc. It never really felt any harder to work, just harder to squeeze in small spaces.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search