Where does your LO sleep?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 07:09 AM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
During naps?

At night?

Since I am downstairs a lot, Tommy sleeps in his swing during the day. I don't turn it on, but it's just good for him to be inclined. At night I have him in the Co-Sleeper bassinet next to my bed. I think he hates it. I have propped up the little mattress and made the mattress softer, but I just don't think he likes it. UGH!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
August 12th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are working on daytime sleep. Right now LO only wants to sleep being held. She will sometimes sleep in the swing.

At night time, LO wants her crib!

We have to work on naps in a pack-n-play because when I work, that is where she will be sleeping. So far, she has refused to sleep in the pack-n-play.

August 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
during the day Chase sleeps in his swing or on my chest . Atnight he sleeps in the rock and play and by 1 am he is in bed with me . I am just starting to try andlay him in his pack and play during the day but so far he has only slept in it 1 time .

August 12th, 2012, 09:38 AM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
He takes naps in his crib in his room. We just started that last week and it is working out great! At night, he sleeps in the bed with us. We have an Arm's Reach co-sleeper that we have set up, but he has yet to use it. I'd like to eventually transition him to that and then into his crib at night. But, for now, he sleeps great (pretty much all night) next to me in bed. So, that's what we do right now.

August 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On my chest 24/7... they used to be pretty good sleeping in their bouncers during the day, but since the had colds, they just want to be held.

Night they are on my chest too...
August 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
fairymommy's Avatar Veteran
where ever I lay her down lol right now she is sleeping beside me on the couch, bundled up and propped on my nursing pillow. We have a rocking bassinet that I keep by my bed she sleeps in at night, and we drag it out into the living room during the day and she'll nap in there.
August 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She naps like a pro in the bouncer during the day and in her crib at night, but if she's being extra fussy at night I'll bring her into bed with us and DH can usually do a pretty good job at calming her down and getting her to sleep.

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
August 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
During naps?

At night?

Both in her bassinet...... exited to be getting her crib sometime next month...
hope she will transition well when this happens.
August 12th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
During the nap rock n play or swing. At night on my chest usually.

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

August 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
During naps Kira sleeps wherever she will, she is on the bed with DF & I right now sleeping away. Usually naps are either in the bouncer or in the bassinet.

At night she sleeps in her bassinet until early morning then I usually move her to her bouncer so I can get an extra hour or 2 of sleep.

August 12th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tristan sleeps in a bassinet near me. Sometimes I fall asleep while he is nursing and he sleeps next to me in bed, on his side. I enjoy co-sleeping, but I wake up very sore as I don't move when Tristan is near me.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
August 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
During naps (or during the day) he sleeps either in my bed or in my arms. Sometimes we can get him to snooze in his crib or bouncey seat. At night mostly in bed with us sometimes we have to move to the couch and he sleeps on me.
August 14th, 2012, 10:02 AM
mrsshaffer's Avatar Veteran
At night Matthew sleeps in his bassinet right next to me. He absolutely has to be in a swaddle blanket or he won't sleep. I have to hold him for about 10 minutes after nursing for him to fall asleep and then I transfer to his bassinet. We have a VERY specific routine at night, but it works almost flawlessly... I struggle with a daytime routine. Matthew wants to be held all the time and cries when I put him down. I feel so guilty letting him cry so I usually end up just picking him up again. DH says to just let him cry it outs ometimes so I can get things done, but I just don't feel right about it! Needless to say, we end up spending most of our days on the couch until DH gets home, and then I do housework at night while he's holding Matthew...

August 14th, 2012, 12:02 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
During the night she sleeps with me either in my bed or on the couch. During naps she sleeps on the couch, in her crib, in the guest bed, in my bed, in her swing, etc I take a nap with her once a day in my bed.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

August 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
Baby always sleeps close to me. So if I'm downstairs, baby is somewhere near by with me. Baby sleeps in the bed with me right now till he starts sleeping longer stretches.

August 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
In her crib at night. During the day equal parts swing downstairs, my bed or get crib

August 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
At night he's in his crib, and it's wonderful for all of us

For naps, he falls asleep wherever his is. I try to get him into his crib at least once a day because he'll nap a lot longer in there, but he wakes up easily during the day so it doesn't always happen that way. He loves to nap on a quilt on the floor.

August 15th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Sun0912's Avatar Veteran
During the day on my chest or in her swing, at night in our bedside sleeper at first and then with me since I always doze off while nursing lol.

August 15th, 2012, 05:36 PM
~*Jess*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~*Jess*~
During naps? in my arms or wrap...sometimes in his swing

At night? with me on the couch atm...moving into the bed when i get a small light.

August 16th, 2012, 04:36 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Naps- in my arms, sling, swing or her bassinet

Night- next to me

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search