pelvic pain!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know pelvic pain at this point in the game is pretty normal, but it is nearly crippling for me sometimes.

It is like my pelvis seizes up whenever I sit, on my ball, in the car, on the couch, on a lawn chair. it doesn't matter, if I sit for more than 5 minutes, I can barely walk for the next 20 minutes.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to prevent this other than standing all the time?

Baby is still kinda high, so it isn't because baby dropped or anything, but it has gotten worse in the last week. I don't remember this from my other pregnancies.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't experienced that, so I don't know how normal it is. I definitely have pelvic pain, but it is due to SPD. I hope you feel better soon! I don't know what you can do other than a warm bath. You should probably ask your MW and see if she has any recommendations?

Last edited by Blessed Mommy Of 5; August 12th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
August 12th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im having very similar issues..its so bad I can't lift my foot more than a few inches from the floor to put my pants on..I asked my doc about it and he said theres not much to do until the baby is born..ugh..I hate being pregnant..LOL

August 13th, 2012, 07:06 AM
uggg. that is what I was afraid of!

admittedly, yesterday wasn't as bad and saturday and friday were. we had the boys birthday party saturday, so I was probably over doing it, Saturday night I thought I was going to die, but sleeping seemed to help a bit. Maybe today will be better still. I plan on staying off the couch as much as possible. I think it may be the devil!

Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
i get it off n on and raising my leg just shoots pain in my crotch bone. stove up after all night in bed makes it worse. have you tried any pelvic exercises? tilts? crouching down and holding there with legs spread to side like your gonna crap on the floor lol it helps to do these everyday a cpl times. stretches that area to ehlp it loosen up and baby to drop.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
August 13th, 2012, 01:14 PM
yes, I do a lot of squats and tilts nothing is seeming to help. I don't expect baby is going to drop until I'm in labor like last time though...

today I am actually feeling really ggod, I think I may have really over did it on saturday...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search