Passed out

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 10:55 AM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
So I had a craving for PHO and went to get some. I am watching my friend 5 and 6 year old. So I left ds and the 6 year old with ds and told the 5 year old. We get to the restraint order the food to go and sit to wait. I started to feel a little hot so decided to go wait in the car with the AC running. I grab my purse and the little girl and open the restarting door. The next thing I know I am opening my eye and staring at a push and looking up at Megan(the 5 year old). My back and neck were hurting really bad. I start to get up the restaurant owner comes running out asking if I was ok do I need an ambulance. I asked for water and then after about 5 mins got in my car. Sat there for about 20 with the AC blows calling dh but didn't have his phone on him. So I drive home, feeling completely fine now and just my head hurting. Got home told dh what happen and decided once out friends came to pick up the girls we would go to l&d. Hailey had been moving all over the place and never stopped moving for a long time. So 9pm came our friends got back into town she came and got her girls and took ds so we could go in.

My OB was on call so he looked everything over and monitored me for 2 hours. Baby was doing great and some contraptions but BH nothing with a pattern. So he sent us down to the ER to have my head looked at, at this point there is a huge bump on my head. So 11pm we get down there and wait and wait and wait. Final the CT scan, x-ray of chest and blood work were done and all came back normal. I really really didn't want to do the CT or c-ray but my OB suggested I do it cause I hit my head hard.
So the OB said no more driving or being out by myself anymore. But luckily nothing serious happen from this. We got home about 3:30 and went straight to bed. So that was my crazy day.
August 12th, 2012, 11:01 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
woah!!! that is scary! so glad you are both ok!!!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 12th, 2012, 11:07 AM
MrsB1227's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So scary, glad to hear that you and baby are doing well!
August 12th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
holy crap Tamara!! I'm glad you are ok!! Try to take it easy and rest, glad Hailey is doing ok and nothing serious happened to you

August 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow...glad to hear you and baby girl are both OK. Take it easy!

August 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, that is super scary!! I am very glad your story has a good ending! I'm glad you and the baby are doing fine! Do they have any clue what caused you to pass out? The heat, dehydration, a bit of both? That is a crazy and scary day.

Get plenty of rest and take it easy!!

Last edited by Blessed Mommy Of 5; August 12th, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
August 12th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Thank a ladies. I got home after it happen and just started crying while dh just held me. I was mad it happen, So relived ds wasn't with me, upset that it happened while watching my friends kid. I thought she was going to be tromitized but she thinks I just tripped and fall, so we left it at that. The biggest problem I am having is I have no idea if I fall on my stomach and rolled or if subcontiously my body protected Hailey. I didn't ask Megan any questions cause I didn't want to scare her.

I just hate that it happed just like that. Now I have to rely on my dh and fried to take me everywhere, but I know it is for the best.
August 12th, 2012, 08:29 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
What a nightmare!! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this all right now. I'm glad baby and you are fine, but still I'm sure you're feeling upset.

August 12th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I wasn't dehydrated but they said my bp was low. So they think with the heat and low bp that could of caused it.
August 13th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
oh my im sure that scared the crap outts you. Id been afraid to start driving to leave the place, and having a little one to look after with you. So glad everythings ok, take it easy and no driving!

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
August 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow, that is incredibly scary! I'm glad you and your LO are okay. I'm sure your friends child will be okay, they were probably more curious about what happened than anything. Take care!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search