Monday Moans and Marvels 8/13/12

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By AmyT
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 4 Post By LovesTheRain
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's Monday!! Lets hear your moans and marvels!!

August 13th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan: I woke up way too early and can't fall back to sleep! Also, I feel like I got my hopes up that this baby is coming soon and now I feel like its going to be awhile. I'm tired of being pregnant and I'm ready for my girl to be here!!!

Marvel: Other than that, life is good! I'm buying fabric today to make a baby blanket for a dear friend and Sulli and I are going to make a bunch of cookie dough to freeze for after Sawyer gets here. Hoping for a relaxing day!

August 13th, 2012, 06:24 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moans: My back is still hurting. I'm on day 3 of light contractions. Very sporatic though, so I don't think it's anything to get too worked up about yet. Oh yeah, and my house still NEEDS so much cleaning before baby girl decides it really is time.

Marvel: It was 8 years ago today (on a Friday the 13th) that I got my very first BFP! And literally 5 minutes after finding out, my sister called to say she was in labor with her youngest Unfortunately we lost that baby 3 months later, but I still remember that very first bfp with very fond memories
lovemyleah likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Moan: Having some period like back ache and lower ab pain. The ab pain isn't extreme but oh boy, that back pain SUCKS!

Marvel: I am 37 weeks today and only 14 days until my c-section. I am so ready to be done haha.
August 13th, 2012, 07:26 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moan: my MIL made it very clear that she had no time for us this summer, she couldn't even come to the kids birthday party that we had this weekend. BUt she had plenty of time yesterday to go to her brother's wife's birthday party. This woman infuriates me.

Marvel: we had a great time with the boys this weekend, while their birthdays aren't till september, but I wanted to have the party early to avoid school/labor/new baby etc... facebook pics below.

Adams' 6th & Nathan's 4th Birthday! | Facebook
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 13th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Moan: My heartburn has been absolutely horrible and tums are just not cutting it anymore. I also am sooo sick of being broke

Marvel: My bf and I had a really nice weekend out at my parents' house sitting this weekend. I also am very excited. This upcoming Saturday we are going to see friends of Justin's who he hasn't seen in 4 years and Sunday is finally our baby shower! I really cannot wait to see what we have, what we need and get things finished up around the house

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~

August 13th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Super Mommy
Moan: My house needs to be cleaned-including dishes that need to be done. Uggh. I just dont feel like doing them. Plus I have to go to MIL's to sand cabinet doors. It's not that I dont want to do that, It's just I have so much I need to do here.

Marvel: My hubby told me he loves me last night.
August 13th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Moan: I am just so tired of being pregnant right now. I am tired of the constant contractions, not sleeping, and being cranky all the time. Dh and I aren't getting along very well, and I am just ready for everything to get back to normal.

Marvel: I have some energy today, so I plan on taking full advantage of it.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

August 13th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Moans: I lose my energy so fast yet there is so much that needs to be done around here!

Marvels: except for the exhaustion, I feel pretty good and I'm trying to take full advantage of it

August 13th, 2012, 09:26 AM
MrsB1227's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moans: had terrible gas pains last night, barely slept at all!

Marvels: I turned 36 weeks on Saturday and finally starting to feel like baby will be here soon! Also, my baby to do list is almost complete!
August 13th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan: My Bp still is borderline even with "couch rest" everyday and I wish this baby would come out already.

Marvel: My family is taking such good care of me.

August 13th, 2012, 12:08 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Quote:
Marvel: My hubby told me he loves me last night.

:bluech eer::yellow cheer::g reencheer:

Moan: My kids have been at each other's throats allll morning and I am so ready for night to come.

Marvel: Got the car seat all washed and put together and ready to go. Yay!!! And I'm getting some of the sewing done I needed to do as well. Hooray!!
August 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy
Moans: Got a unexpected $320 water bill in the mail from our old house just now and I'm sitting on hold to try and see what the deal is with that.

Marvel: got my girls all registered for school, and fall softball and I only have one area left of the house that is not 100% unpacked and organized. That's the office and it's only because my husband needs help moving the desk from the garage to the room. Everything else is all done and looks great.
August 13th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan: Moving is harder than I thought it would be, even though it is local. I have so much unpacking/arranging/decorating etc to do. I just want it all done now, and that's impossible!

Marvel: We are almost finished moving things in Plus, the internet/phone/cable will be turned on in the morning, I expected it would take much longer since we are going through a new company!
MJTKNT likes this.

August 13th, 2012, 11:37 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan- I thought today at the latest would be time for DH and I to talk again, he even thought so and nothing! It was suposed to be 10 days with no comunication and today is 13! I don't know what is going on and its starting to make me worried! Then I also had to work 3 8 and a half hour shifts and I am completly worn out and so tired! Plus it was so hot at work!

Marval- DH comes home this weekend!!!! It was orignaly the 19th but he told me the 18th now, just have to wait untill we can talk again to know for sure! He's been gone for almost a month and I'm so excited I can't wait to have him back home!

August 14th, 2012, 12:02 AM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan- Someone threw green tomatoes in our backyard sometime this weekend and our Frenchie decided he'd eat some. Good LORD- I went to my mothers yesterday for a while, and came home to the smell of dog poo taking over our house. Cage covered in poo, dogs covered in poo, DH on in-house call, and unable to come home. So gross. I had to lug 50 lbs of dog and poo cage through the kitchen, down the stairs, and out to the backyard to hose everyone/thing off in a thunderstorm (while my 3 year old screamed b/c he's afraid of storm). Then I had to bleach the floors, and the cage, and put Mason to bed...in a poo smelling house. Awesome end to a weekend.

Marvel- DH took DS fishing tonight so I could finish a car seat cover for our neighbor who had her 1st baby last night!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search