What are you wearing?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 08:48 AM
mrsshaffer's Avatar Veteran
What is everyone wearing these days?

I've been sticking to my maternity clothes until now, but they're getting way too loose and I'm looking way too frumpy. I'm debating about what to do now. My pre-pregnancy clothes definitely don't fit, but I'm not sure if I want to invest much in an in between wardrobe. What is everyone else doing?

August 15th, 2012, 10:48 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
Ugh, I'm doing a weird mix of maternity and whatever pre-pregnancy things I can fit in. I'm only a couple pounds away from being back in some pre-pregnancy pants, which will be amazing. I can work with a lot of my tops, but I have very few pants or shorts to wear right now, and I really don't want to buy more!

August 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am out of maternity clothes because I am just sick of wearing them. I dont like having a band on my belly. I have such limited wardrobe now because I am refusing to get new close. I can't wait to loose the rest of my weight and look good again.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
August 15th, 2012, 10:54 AM
fairymommy's Avatar Veteran
I have been back in all my last summer's clothes and very pleased I haven't had to buy new stuff for this year
August 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
I can wear some of my pre-pregnancy summer shirts, but not pants yet. I gained 36 pounds and lost 24, so I still have a bit to go. It's all in my stomach so it's hard to button regular pants. I HATE it!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
August 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am in nursing tops & stretchy yoga type bottoms. I don't have any shorts other than athletic elastic band shorts that fit... so, that's what I'm wearing! The maternity are too big & my regular are too small...As for maternity tops & dresses..I'm packing them up this week to get out of my room...canNOT stand having them around as I am sick of them!
August 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Veteran
Im back to wearing regular clothes thank GOD! There are a few things that dont fit anymore but they were getting too small before I got pregnant.

I wear a lot of workout type clothes though bc im a SAHM and I need to be comfortable!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search