Are you done?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By hope71012
  • 1 Post By kcmommy2be
  • 2 Post By silverlife
  • 1 Post By JesusisKing
  • 1 Post By acmd03
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Julie
  • 1 Post By therevslady
  • 1 Post By mommyTTC3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2012, 04:13 AM
THE angry uterus's Avatar TTC PINK
Are you planning on or hoping to have any more? If so, when do you plan to start TTC again? How far apart would you like your children? How many kids do you want total?

If no did you or DH have anything done to prevent further children?
August 18th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Super Mommy
When I was pregnant this time I did not want anymore...With the GD I had enough and knew that this was for sure going to be our last....
But now I am really sad that it is going to be our last...:-( I have been quite sad about it...I would have a 5th but my husband it is a NO.....
August 18th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was sure we are done while pregnant. Now I'm not so sure and dh keeps saying we could always try for a boy.

We haven't done anything for sure.
THE angry uterus likes this.

August 18th, 2012, 08:30 AM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
We DEF want at least 2 maybe 3 more. I was laying in the with DF & Kira and DF looked at me & said "We make too cute of babies to stop at just 1" He's ready for another now... I am too, but financially & because of my C-Section we are gonna TRY to wait until January to start TTC again. My timeline is CRAZY and A LOT has to happen for it all to fall into place, but it's not undoable

August 18th, 2012, 09:47 AM
When I was PG I swore all up and down this was my LAST. It took a while for me to be okay with the tought of ttc George. When I was pg, I was okay with the thought of baby being a boy, and I am, but I didn't know I wasn't okay with the thought of never having another lil girl. I talked to dh about adopting, be he refuses and said NO. I haven't brought up possibly having another, a LAST try for a girl... with al we are dealing with, with baby george, now is not the time to bring it up! Lol

Oh, and if we do decide we want to try one more time, then I would like to try once baby George is weaned.

Last edited by THE angry uterus; August 18th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
August 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM
silverlife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're pretty sure we're done with three. But we don't want to do anything permanent and then regret it if we change our minds. So the current plan is to wait until our youngest if five. I figure that if we can go five years and watch our baby start kindergarten without wanting another, then we're probably done.
August 18th, 2012, 01:47 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
I always said I'd like 2 or 3 but no more than 4. And hubby says this is our last, so... We shall see if God's ok with that. (my sis got pregnant on the iud when her twins were like 18 mo.) I feel very blessed to have 2 girls 5 & 2 and now little AJ <3
August 18th, 2012, 03:47 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
We're planning on at least one more, I'd like 2, so we'll see. If I hadn't had a c-section, I would have wanted to start ttc when little man is 9 months, but we'll probably wait a year, now. I hope we're able to concieve right away again, because I don't want them more than 2 years apart if I can help it.

August 18th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Maybe 1 more. I have 3 girls now and would like to maybe try for a boy, but it would probably be another girl lol... My dh is dead set on one more and doesn't care the gender. I do not care for pregnancy. At all. I feel this last one really aged me. Honestly, I would say I'm done, straight up. But I promised dh a certain number before we got married and intend to keep it if he insists.

August 18th, 2012, 09:08 PM
We could trade! LOL. I'd prolly have a boy!
August 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
~*Jess*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~*Jess*~
i have said since the beginning of this pregnancy that this was my last. I said I would get fixed but chickened out. I am too young to do anything permanent and even too chicken to get an iud LOL. This is SO's first and he may want another. I don't think I could do another, but we will talk about it in like a year and a half and see where we are and what we think, and go from there...i don't wnat my kids any farther apart than they are right now...the biggest gap is 3 years. It is perfect spacing IMO...2.5 years, 3 years and 20 months...

August 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
We always said we'd take it one baby at a time. It's become increasingly clear over the past month that we're totally open to more. I don't know how many... still taking it one at a time. I don't want so many kids that I'd have to buy a specialty 12 passenger van or a minibus or anything, so I imagine 6 or 7 kids max. I'm still young and have plenty of time.

August 19th, 2012, 08:59 PM
fairymommy's Avatar Veteran
we are undecided. We are just loving on Ava so much right now!! I would like at least 2, possibly 3, but Dh, as an only child, likes the idea of having just one, but I know he is open to the idea of another. If we do decide for one more, I think it will be a couple years. I don't mind the idea of having 3+ years in between babies. I want to be able to do lots of cool stuff with my kid(s) that I never could because of having a bigger family without much money.
August 20th, 2012, 06:48 AM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
1 min I am done and happy with 3 and the next min I want just 1 more . I am so undecided . I actually have the papers signed to get my tubes tied and have my 6 week check up tomorrow and I will have to decide what to do . I am pretty sure I am not going to do it that way there are no regrets . If we decide we are done then I can always go in and do it then. If we decide to have 1 more then we are going to TTC at the begining of the year .

August 20th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Oh, yeah, maybe just get the mirena or something until you are 100% sure you are done!
August 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Veteran
Undecided on how many kids we want yet. DH wants another set of multiple, but for me I rather have single baby one at a time. I probably want my kids to be three years gap apart. TTC is totally off my mind right now, and whatever happens happens.
August 21st, 2012, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We will probably have one more. My husband wants a boy and honestly I'd rather have 3 girls lol
August 22nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
We are definitely done. We have always only wanted 2, and now that we are blessed with one girl and one boy, we aren't going to have any more. I am going to start Mirena, I think. Maddy is going to be 4 next week, so the age difference is pretty big, but we are so happy with it.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search