Just an update from me

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By berryblue031

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2012, 02:08 AM
berryblue031's Avatar Mathias' Super Mommy!
I am still pregnant

I went to my one week overdue appointment today with the hospital midwife and everything looks fine (honestly I was hoping there would be something that make them break my water today lol)

According to the ultrasound she is sitting perfectly and measuring over 9lbs (4.2kg) but the midwife told me she has a normal sized head and legs its just a fat little belly and as a bonus instead of the minimum of 2cm deep water she has a happy 7cm to hang out in

She passed the stress test with flying colours - and I am 4cm dilated! How can I be at 4cm and still have the baby just chilling out lol. I had my membranes stripped again and this midwife was not as gentle as the first one lol I had to arch my back while she counted very slowly to 10.. and she did that twice!

I was warned to come in right away once labour started because I am already half way there and have a history of fast births.

The midwife told me to get lots of rest today because she thinks the baby will come tonight, but I have heard that before! However they will be calling me this afternoon to schedule an induction for Monday or Tuesday just in case - I don't think it will take much just them popping my water should get things on the road, but who knows I still haven't had a contraction I could feel yet.

When my son was born my husband bought me a Scorpio Royal Copenhagen zodiac figure and I know he plans to buy me one for this little girl, it's a good thing he waited because she just made it into Virgo
Corrupt, K.A.T and Mom2JDub like this.

Mathias: Born Nov 10 2009 weighing in at: 9lbs 2oz & 22inches (4150g 54cm)

Anna Elizabeth: Born Aug 24 2012 weighing in at: 8lbs 6oz & 20.5inches (3795g 52cm)

Last edited by berryblue031; August 24th, 2012 at 02:11 AM.
August 24th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Wow, I can't believe the babies being born now will be virgos!

Glad to hear she's doing well inside, even though you want her to come out!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
August 24th, 2012, 08:26 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Sounds like she's ready!
August 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'm glad things are going so well!
August 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you're super close!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

August 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Getting closer.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search