One Thing!!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kcmommy2be
  • 1 Post By choochoo07
  • 1 Post By Starr33
  • 1 Post By fairymommy
  • 1 Post By kcmommy2be

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2012, 07:53 AM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
What One thing do you/are you:

Miss the most about being pregnant?

Looking forward to the most in September?

Wish for the most right now?

I Miss the way I felt being pregnant. No back pain & I actually was able to sleep (Even when Kira sleeps pr DF is taking care of her half the time I still can't sleep)

I'm looking forward to starting my online class so I can start school soon

I really wish I had more Energy right now... oh and COFFEE... but I can fix the coffee situation
THE angry uterus likes this.

August 29th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Veteran
I miss the good night sleeps I had during pregnancy when the baby was still in my tummy and I can get sleep
Looking forward to doing a family photo and baby individual photo for the invitation for her 100th day birthday in october
I wish for a nice spa!!!

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
August 29th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Super Mommy

Miss the most about being pregnant? Feeling him move inside.

Looking forward to the most in September? My baby girl turns 3 on Sept. 3rd

Wish for the most right now? To lose weight with the snap of a finger without having to give up the food(junk) I love....
August 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM
fairymommy's Avatar Veteran

Miss the most about being pregnant? : I love how I looked, loved having a belly and wore it so proudly! The feeling of creating a life

Looking forward to the most in September? : hm..my MIL is coming for a visit, and in all honesty of that visit I am most looking forward to when she leaves :s

Wish for the most right now? : to lose 8 more pounds! lol and to find a new house, as we have to move
August 30th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Miss the most about being pregnant? Not much! Maybe the anticipation and excitement of delivery (until that last few mo when you just are done and want the baby already... lol)

Looking forward to the most in September? I'm hoping to get called for a second job interview! Besides that, I LOVE the September. Its one of my fav months. To me, its the start of Fall (starting Sept 1st in MY book), my wedding anniversery is this mo, pre-school starts, cooler weather, changing leaves... Its the start of excitement to me until Dec 31st. Always something to look forward to!

Wish for the most right now? A job and a house. It sucks not having a house during my FAVORITE time of year! Its too hard to decorate a cramped apartment with too much crap laying around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmommy2be View Post

Miss the most about being pregnant?

Looking forward to the most in September?

Wish for the most right now?

I Miss the way I felt being pregnant. No back pain & I actually was able to sleep (Even when Kira sleeps pr DF is taking care of her half the time I still can't sleep)

I'm looking forward to starting my online class so I can start school soon

I really wish I had more Energy right now... oh and COFFEE... but I can fix the coffee situation
What kind of classes? What are you going into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr33 View Post

Miss the most about being pregnant? Feeling him move inside.

Looking forward to the most in September? My baby girl turns 3 on Sept. 3rd

Wish for the most right now? To lose weight with the snap of a finger without having to give up the food(junk) I love....
My second daughter turns 13 on the 7th!

August 30th, 2012, 03:01 PM
kcmommy2be's Avatar Round #2 here we go
Jamie, I am taking 1 5 week online class as part of that education connection thing you see advertised on T.V. Then I'll transfer it to another online school (not totally sure which one yet) for Elementary Education. Once I get that dregee I'll take the remaining classes needed to get a degree in Special Education as well
acmd03 likes this.

August 30th, 2012, 04:18 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
Miss the most about being pregnant? The anticipation and how good I felt about my body.

Looking forward to the most in September? My 30th birthday! Yes, I'm actually looking forward to it

Wish for the most right now? A job that would let me stay with the baby. We could really use some extra income, but it's so important to us for me to be home with him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search