My baby rolls over!!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By babygreenes.mommy
  • 2 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM
babygreenes.mommy
The other day on her 1 month birthday my Athena rolled over from her belly to her back!!

Ohh, and Eric was standing her up on his stomach and then she got angry and when he let go she was still standing up for a minute. lol. I know it probably won't happen again but I was so proud! hahahaha
K.A.T, magz88 and jesslynn2000 like this.
September 9th, 2012, 08:00 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Aww! Belly to back is the first step. Wait till she's mastered both in a few months and is rolling from point A to point B. It's the funniest thing to watch your baby log roll across the room to get to something she's probably not supposed to have. I remember Harper at 5 months, I had to use pillows to block her in. She was a rolling champ.
AllyssaM and K.A.T like this.

September 9th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Lol oh fun! You'll have to keep your eyes open now hun! WTG Miss Athena!

September 9th, 2012, 06:44 PM
tryingfornumber1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's crazy to read these stories about how advanced babies that were born after Mikayla are. I feel like she is really lagging behind.
September 9th, 2012, 09:31 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
How awesome! I can't wait to see that happen.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 10th, 2012, 01:59 PM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That's great! Emily's been rolling from her back to her side since the day she was born (which makes it impossible to keep her on her back) but not from belly to back yet. Her big thing now is that when I lay her down on my chest, she climbs. I often put my hand under her feet and she'll push off to gain leverage as she's scaling me like a mountain. I have a feeling she'll be a very active baby and given her stubbornness and determination, will probably crawl a little early.

September 10th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
^^^ Cameron does this too! I'll recline in the couch, put my hand under his feet, and he will actually move up from boob level to my shoulder....its like a game to him...I move him back down and he climbs again!

He rolls to his side, but that's it so far.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 11th, 2012, 12:30 AM
babygreenes.mommy
athena moves herself around too. i remember putting her in the center of her crib one time and then when i came back to check on her she had scooted herself all the way to the corner and was laying at an angle. lol. i laughed so hard because i couldn't believe she had done it.
September 11th, 2012, 06:01 AM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^^Oh yeah! I forgot about that, last week Emily went from laying vertical to almost completely horizontal in her bassinett. I don't know how she did it but she does not like to stay in one position.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search