Monday Moans and Marvels 9/10/12

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lyz
  • 1 Post By hotjai21

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is Monday, ladies!!! Share your moans, marvels, or both!!

Moans: No baby yet. No labor yet. Due date has passed

Marvels: I will come back once I have something to share for this!

September 10th, 2012, 05:52 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moan: Need more sleep!

Marvel: it is amazing how DH is so oblivious - guess that is kind of a moan too! haha!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

September 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan: Back to work after a couple weeks off - but only 2 more weeks til I'm on leave!

Marvel: I'm loving the "fall" cool weather we are getting right now. Tonight I'm going to start baking some fall recipes and hopefully get some meals done to freeze for when baby comes.

September 10th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Veteran
Moan: Still pregnant.

Marvel: School is back in session!
September 10th, 2012, 06:46 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Moan: Sick kids need to get better asap!!

Marvel: I really am otherwise pretty prepared for this guy to come. I have quite a bit of editing left to do, but that's something I can do afterwards as well.
September 10th, 2012, 07:05 AM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ah Monday...

Moan I'm getting tired of DH's attitude when I wake him to do his nighttime feed with DS. This was his idea!

Marvel .... I'm blanking on this one today.

September 10th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Moans: I love the change in weather but it's killing my sinuses and I have a nasty headache and echoing in my ears I'm trying not to take sudaphed so it doesn't affect my milk supply but I might have to bite the bullet!!

Marvels: It's my first day home with little man on my own (DH back to work today and Bella is back to pre-school!) and I'm looking forward to a quiet house. I also am back to work tonight and happy to be making money!

September 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Moan- still pregnant. I was really hoping she would come this week. Tomorrow we will be going back to my moms (we, as in the girls and I) and leaving our new house and dh here I wish she would come so we could just stay here! But its only 2 more weeks at the most either way. I agreed to the induction at 40wks 1d, but I'm having second thoughts! I was okay with it as a what if back up plan but I don't want to actually use it. So I'm afraid of getting there and needing it.

Marvel- we have a house! Its ours and I'm sitting in it right now!!
mnmstone likes this.

September 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Moan: I am beyond tired of being pregnant. Was up most of the night with contractions that went absolutely nowhere, and I am still having a ton of bloody show which is beyond gross.

Marvels: Not much to marvel at for me today.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

September 10th, 2012, 07:48 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moan: The baby won't stay head down so we're going to do an induction to make sure she is head down when I start labor.

Marvel: I'm really hoping my induction will be set for tomorrow (I see the Dr. this afternoon). Plus my MIL and DH brother are coming tonight so they will be here to help with the kids so DH will be able to spend more time at the hospital with the baby and me.

[
September 10th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moans: Had some good contractions going yesterday evening and last night, but did not get stronger nor closer than 15 minutes apart and nothing this afternoon. GRRRR.
I have been up for 2-3 hours every night and then am unable to function well today - I made it to preschool and work somehow LOL.

Marvels: Glad the fall weather is almost here and also grateful for my boss who's letting me work from home as needed this week.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
September 10th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Veteran
moan: My baby is a week old
marvel: today is my first full day home alone with both kids and it's going okay.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search