Tummy skin

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 07:40 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
Hows yours looking?

My stomach is flat again, but the skin is still a little loose. My belly button is still ugly too! And the stupid linea nigra is dark as ever!
September 10th, 2012, 07:41 AM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is definitely a little looser and full of lots of stretch marks that looks like tiger stripes

September 10th, 2012, 07:55 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
My tummy got stretched out WAY larger this time (even though this wasn't my biggest baby). I still have a little bit of fat to loose, but I already have skin sagging. I've had it sag just a little in the middle before and it eventually goes away. But this time I think it's so bad, it won't go back. It's sagging all the way around to my hips. I have to wear those control top girdle underwear to hold my skin firm so that I can wear jeans. Glorious.

September 10th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
I escaped more stretch marks this time but it's wobbly
September 10th, 2012, 09:30 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
After three kid's I knew I'd have a pooch but I did manage to not get a single stretch mark so even though it's saggy and like an accordion at least it's smooth so I have something to cheer about.

September 10th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have horrendous stretch marks and I have a lot of skin! It is tightening up tho. I'm only 2 weeks PP so I have time!!!

September 10th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
3rd baby, biggest baby at over 9 lbs...I have a lot of weight to lose still too. Hardly any stretch marks but there is some extra skin. After my other pregnancies it has taken awhile for it to go back, at least 4 or 5 months so I'm hoping I can still wear a bikini next summer but it's cool it I can't.

September 10th, 2012, 10:51 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
I'd say a little looser then it was maybe, but essentially back to normal. No stretch marks to speak of but, even though I didn't notice it during my pregnancy, I do have the linea nigra. I'm 6 weeks PP.

Pinterest
Flickr
September 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Mine feels funny more than anything...very loose and flabby. It looks pretty normal. I did get some stretch marks towards the end but they are fading.

September 10th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Super Mommy
flabby and lots of weight to lose can not wait for my doc to clear me at my 6 week pp checkup to exercise..ohh and to DTD LOL..

September 10th, 2012, 12:02 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Flabby. My stomach is where the majority of my extra weight is. I have the linea nigra too.
September 10th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Sounds like my belly pretty much looks like yours. I can't wait to get some muscle tone back and tighten the skin and get my belly button looking like normal.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
September 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
irunpink's Avatar Sophie
Yep, you pretty much defined my stomach. I'd say mine looks kinda like a deflated balloon. I actually did get stretch marks with this pregnancy, but I didn't notice until after I gave birth.

Thank you, *Kiliki*, for my sweet siggy!

September 10th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Mom to Madeline
Mine looks back to normal, but soft and pillowy to the touch. I started ab work today to tone it back up.
September 10th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Ugh, I can't bear to look at it. I still look like I'm 15 weeks pregnant, but with loose extra skin and a bunch of angry red stretch marks from hip to hip that sag. I can't wait for the skin to tighten up and be cleared for exercise to get rid of the pudge. It pooches over my c-section scar, and I've been told that I will always have that pooch no matter what I do.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 10th, 2012, 03:17 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessimaaka View Post
Ugh, I can't bear to look at it. I still look like I'm 15 weeks pregnant, but with loose extra skin and a bunch of angry red stretch marks from hip to hip that sag. I can't wait for the skin to tighten up and be cleared for exercise to get rid of the pudge. It pooches over my c-section scar, and I've been told that I will always have that pooch no matter what I do.
This is me. I hate looking at it

September 10th, 2012, 09:15 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Smaller but not flat, I look kinda bloated lately. Still have my linea negra and I'm also soft feeling in the belly.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It took a while with DD for things to look normal. I did escape stretch marks with her but this time I'm not so lucky.
September 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
My stomach went flat about 6 days PP. However, I do have loose skin towards the bikini line. It's not as bad as I thought it would be considering how huge my belly got. I don't have the linea nigra.

September 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Mines actually better than I had expected, although I still have some weight to lose. Its a little saggy, but I only got a couple of new stretch marks this time. All in all, its not too bad for being 5 days pp.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search