Miss/ Do not miss

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aubers68
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Super Mommy
I was thinking earlier how i missed being prego and having every one wait on me and dh spoiling me so much lol but then i did not miss peeing soo much or having that big huge belly getting in the way of everything.

so my question to you all is...

What do you absolutly miss about being pregnant? if anything..

and

what are you thrilled to not have or be going through anymore, pregnancy related!

September 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad to not be vomiting and feeling nauseous 24/7! I'm also glad I can hold my bladder for more than 5 minutes!

I miss having Ben all to myself, and sleeping 10+ hours a night!

September 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss nothing LOL

I'm happy I'm not getting sick anymore and can eat just about any food I want and not have to worry about it (other then the few things to stay away from for breastfeeding)
I'm happy not to be HUGE
I'm happy to be able to hold my bladder if needed
I'm happy to NOT have to be in the bathroom every two minutes
I'm happy to be able to sleep (I think I'm getting more now then I did while pregnant anyways)
I'm happy that I don't have to deal with ignorant comments on when I will deliver or how big I am
I'm happy to have my baby girl in my arms
Jessimaaka likes this.

September 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I miss kicks.

I don't miss not sleeping on my tummy/back, waddling, peeing all hours of the day, swollen ankles....I could keep going on and on
aubers68 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 11th, 2012, 12:37 AM
babygreenes.mommy
i don't miss the constant worry that i was facing. i was pretty much afraid of everything because i didn't know what was ok and what wasn't. lol. i'm REALLY happy i get to sleep on my belly again and that i don't feel like i'm practically dying because i'm worn out or my body hurts. i do miss carrying her though and feeling her move around and the excitement of expecting her arrival. overall, despite the worry, i miss just about everything about it. of course, it's a little easier to handle now that eric agreed that we can have another one in the future, but i really took a lot for granted when i was pregnant. i figured that was going to happen though. i kept trying to calm down and just enjoy my pregnancy because i didn't want to feel like i should've done this or i should've done that kind of thing, and i still do now. lol.
September 12th, 2012, 07:43 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I miss her kicks and hiccups.

I don't miss the nausea, headaches, and being uncomfortable all the time.
September 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I don't miss the swelling and frequent bathroom trips. I do miss being doted on, even though I still get that to some degree since I always seem to have E in my arms for one reason or another. But I truly miss the earlier movement of his. The last two months of his movements became painful. He still squirms like his did in utero. This kid is going to do things early.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Mom to Madeline
I miss kicks, other than that i don't miss anything else!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search