For those who would like another baby (withen the next 4 years)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bookish

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the sex of the baby that you just had?
How old will your baby/last baby be when you think about trying for
your next baby?
What would you like to have next boy or girl?
September 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We just had a boy.
George will be either 7-9 mo or more likely 18-21mo. If we do TTC, I want a fall, early winter baby.
If we do TTC again, we will sway for a girl. I'm refining our sway plan, but will need to wait until my cycles return and are regular before I can further plan. So far, when conceiving my girls, I did mostly do a girl diet, I got PG in the new moon, the chinese gender chart was opposite for all of my kids, and timing didn't matter, but I believe position did. I also got PG with #2 while BFing #1 and I got a girl, so BFing did sway pink for me. With the boys, I did follow mostly a boy diet, they were conceived during the full moon, and the chinese gender chart was opposite for them too.
September 12th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Veteran
I just had a baby girl
Probably when she is close to 1 year old
I would like a boy since dh was hardly around to experience the twins growing up.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
September 12th, 2012, 06:46 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
We have a boy. I'm hoping we can start trying when he's around a year. I'm not sure what gender I want next. It may sound weird, but I am convinced there's another boy in our future. I'd also love to have a girl, though, so I'm not sure the next one's gender will matter at all!

September 16th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Expecting # 1
had a girl.
would like a boy.
we'll start TTC when Sara is around 18m. But I'm not on birth control and I don't want to pay for condoms. So... technically, NTNP is TTC.
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search