How's life as a mommy

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Jakaira s Mom
  • 1 Post By hope71012

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Veteran
How's it going, either with a new addition or first time parent?

For me, its a big headache, preschool didn't work out with the twins so in the end we have to keep them home, now i have three kids from 6 am in the morning til 7 pm at night. Two screams and runs around and one cries here and there for her needs.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
October 1st, 2012, 11:51 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
enjoying parenting (1st time mom) she is now into sucking her 3 middle fingers
(pointy,middle and index) to self soothe if I do not feed her quick enough
weather I give her a bottle or breast feed (and when I change her diaper real quick she is self soothing cause I took too long...she wants me to be quick quick quick...before she use to self soothe she would cry.....I hope this passes cause I am def. a baby lead kind of mom. (making sure she is happy,clean,fed,changed and that she gets her play time) because dh is so so so busy with school my goal is to get him to spend more and more time with her..... he is a schedule type of guy who has to get his 8 hours of sleep (so that is my bit of frustration) I hear that it does get better.

she is 15 lbs currently and 4 months old in 6 days
October 2nd, 2012, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOving mommy hood!

Certainly some challenges as we are adjusting from one to two. Also being a working mom this time around. Or at least I feel more like a working mom!

I wish I could freeze time and not have to worry about school and other commitments to just enjoy the kids. My 6 year old said she hates school because she wants time with her sister. i feel her. I kind of wish they were closer together, but oh well.
THE angry uterus likes this.

October 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have our good days and we have our bad days. I definately feel like DH favors our older DS over this one. He used to help a lot more when Oliver was a baby versus now which can be very frustrating at times as I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

October 4th, 2012, 06:28 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I love being a mommy and have so much fun with little man, but at the same time, I'm overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything. He's very demanding on my time, which I expected for this stage, but in reality it's way harder to deal with than I thought it would be. I'm exhausted and emotionally drained and hubby and I are fighting constantly. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this stage!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search