~*~ Feathered Friends Fall Creative Challenge! Enter by Nov 30th! ~*~

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 06:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
FALL CREATIVE CHALLENGE RULES

You must be a member of the August 2012 PR to play.

You may play one, two, or all three challenges.

You must post your entry by November 30th. This gives you a five-day window after Thanksgiving (US) to post up any last-minute photos.

Entries should be in the form of photographs of your creations. You can caption or title them or not as you wish. You may submit more than one photo to show each entry, but I would ask no more than three as it would get cumbersome when it comes time to poll.

Any member of JM can vote when it comes time to vote winners. Please vote based on the entry depicted and NOT the standard of photography.

FALL CREATIVE CHALLENGE PRIZES

I will put up a $5 Amazon voucher for the winner of each category to be delivered by email. You therefore need to be willing to PM me your email address.

FALL CREATIVE CHALLENGE CATEGORIES

1. Enter a fall cookery creation! Perhaps you're doing some baking for Hallowe'en or Thanksgiving, or making a traditional fall dish for a family dinner? Rustling something up with a windfall of fruit or making some comfort food as the days darken? Doing a big family dinner for Thanksgiving? Having a party with interesting finger foods for Hallowe'en? Making a pumpkin pie? Please enter a picture of your finished creation and it would be nice to see an accompanying recipe in case we want to pinch ideas.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...y-entries.html

2. Enter fall decorations! Maybe you're prettying up your house for Thanksgiving? Creating a spooky atmosphere for Hallowe'en? Carving a pumpkin into a jack o'lantern or original design? Putting out skulls or candy for Dia de los Muertos? Maybe you're collecting autumn treasures or using them to stockpile Christmas decorations (think sparkly pine cones)? Please enter a picture of your decoration(s).

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...n-entries.html

3. Enter fall costumes! I think this mostly applies to Hallowe'en but I am open to entries for fancy dress parties you may be attending this fall or general autumn costumes, or if you want to dress up as a turkey, well who am I to stop you? Are you going to a Hallowe'en costume party? Are your kids donning costumes for trick or treat? What about your furbabies? Are you painting any spooky faces this October 31st? Please enter a picture of your costume(s).

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...e-entries.html

Have fun ladies and please post any questions for me here!

Tags
challenges

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search