**October Roll Call**

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Your Name: Katie

Baby's Name: Bailey Grace

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9-4 and 4 weeks as of today

Share a few things about your precious baby: She's such an amazing baby and sweet girl. We are all so in love! Her three older brothers are enamored and cannot keep their hands off of her. They are constantly wanting to kiss her and get in her face. She's been smiling for a while now. Those sweet new baby social smiles are the best!!! And, she's just started cooing. She's been trying for a couple of days, but just got the hang of it today. Talk about melting my heart. She gives me a big smile and coo and I start to tear up!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 2nd, 2012, 07:14 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Your Name: Risa

Baby's Name: Samuel

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: Sept. 4, one month on Thursday

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is so sweet! He wrinkles his forehead all the time when he looks around like he is pondering the world! I still can't believe he is here!

October 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Angela

Baby's Name: Samuel Carter "sam"

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: September 1 (4 weeks)

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is eating four ounces at each feeding now, he still wakes up to eat every three to three and a half hours, he poops constantly! He sleeps in his carseat due to some reflux issues, he loves to be swaddled most of the time, he is my first baby out of 11 that likes a pacifier, he has tons of hair and is so precious, I am so in love with him!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
October 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Virginia

Baby's Name: Aden

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/23 5 weeks 6 days six weeks tomorrow );

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is a very easy baby he has a fussy day now and then but generally he is awesome!! He is starting to really smile and it melts my heart he has only done it twice but it is great when he looks right up at me with his eyes open and gives me a great big grin! He is one gassy monkey who does not like his bottle and is making it very hard for mommy to get him used to me going back to work. I just feel soo blessed he is great and sleeps up to six hours at a time. Usually 3-4 is the norm.

Your Name: Virginia

Baby's Name: Aden

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/23 5 weeks 6 days six weeks tomorrow );

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is a very easy baby he has a fussy day now and then but generally he is awesome!! He is starting to really smile and it melts my heart he has only done it twice but it is great when he looks right up at me with his eyes open and gives me a great big grin! He is one gassy monkey who does not like his bottle and is making it very hard for mommy to get him used to me going back to work. I just feel soo blessed he is great and sleeps up to six hours at a time. Usually 3-4 is the norm.

October 3rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Wow, it is already October!!

Your Name:

Baby's Name: Hailey

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9-20 she will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Share a few things about your precious baby: she is a great baby, sleeps while and eats a lot, lol. She makes the same facial expressions ds used to make (still does) she is perfect in everyway!
October 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name:

Baby's Name: Micah

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: August 28 - five weeks old

Share a few things about your precious baby: She's very placid and sweet tempered most of the time. She is getting huge already, I think she has gained 3lbs or more since birth She's a pretty good sleeper, she does wake me up every 2-3 hours at night, but usually just wants a snack and is back asleep within a few minutes.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

October 3rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Your Name: Beth

Baby's Name: Isaac

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: Sept 21st -12 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: He's my first baby that actually will sleep in his own bed! I kind of miss the snuggles but wow, my own sleep is much more restful without him there. Last night he had a 6hr stretch which is completely astounding to me! He sleeps well during the day as well if he's not bothered. As I have 3 other active boys.... this doesn't always happen and I'm not looking forward to actually getting out of the house again and getting back into regular routine because it makes him cranky if he looses sleep. He's such a doll and I'm having fun practicing photography on him.

October 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Regular
Name: Stacey

Baby Name: Addie Grey

Birthdate: 9-9-12- 3 weeks 4 days

She is a great baby. She only gets mad when she's hungry and she is an excellent nurser. She has already gained 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks. We are dealing with reflux a little bit, but it doesn't bother her too much. She has had several nights of sleeping 5 hour stretches. Her brother and sister love her to pieces.
October 4th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Your Name: Lyz

Baby's Name: Jackson

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: Aug 27, so 5 1/2 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby: He's a great baby! Everyone who is around him comments on that. He does really well with falling asleep on his own which makes me happy He has reflux so he's on meds but it has really helped with his spitting up and gassiness. He's growing out of his newborn clothes and that makes me sad

October 4th, 2012, 07:11 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
[B]Your Name: Brittany

Baby's Name: Evelyn

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: Sept 10th. 3 weeks 3 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: she is just wonderful and we love her so much. She hates her car seat, the swing and will only tolerate her bouncer for short periods of time but she loves to be up in the woven wrap or ring sling. She very much prefers to be close to someone. Her brother's are getting more used to having her around as well.
October 4th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Super Mommy
Your Name: Kim

Baby's Name: Kara

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/9, 3 weeks, 4 weeks on Sunday

Share a few things about your precious baby: She is already such a Daddy's girl... will stop fussing and look around the second she hears his voice. She loves to hear music whether it be on the radio or me singing to her... I always sang when I was pregnant.

October 4th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
Your Name: Tara

Baby's Name: Ronan

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/6/12, 4 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby:

Michael(16), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(8), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(2), Ronan(1)
October 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Your Name: Crystal

Baby's Name: Isaac

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: July 12th - 12 weeks actual age (1 week adjusted age)

Share a few things about your precious baby: He can already roll over if you angle his body right. He is very impatient! When he wants to be fed, he wants to be fed right now

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
October 10th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Stefani

Baby's Name: Mason Raymond

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 10/05/12 - 5 days old

Share a few things about your precious baby: I absolutely adore him. He is doing amazing. We had his first appointment yesterday and he has gained 4 oz. so far. He is doing very well with breastfeeding. He is such a good baby...either sleeping, eating or laying here just staring and taking everything in. I cannot believe how alert he has been for a newborn and I love it!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

October 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Remy

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 10/12/12, 5 days old

Share a few things about your precious baby: He looooves to be swaddled. And he makes the sweetest little faces after feedings, when he's on the verge of falling asleep!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

October 26th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Michelle

Baby's Name: Kyah Lynn

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: born Sept 14 - 5 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby: My baby girl has stolen my heart! She is very attached to Mommy and vice versa! She looks like dd1's twin at the same age. Kyah is getting super chubby and it is soooo adorable! I love my baby girl so very much My older children have all fallen in love with her as well and there just doesn't seem like there is enough Kyah to go around sometimes! They each want to hold her all the time and it can be tough making sure everyone gets equal time holding the baby! It just doesn't happen, but I do my best!

October 26th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
Your Name: Jennifer F

Baby's Name: Jessica Lynn F

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/24/12 9 weeks today

Share a few things about your precious baby: got a cpl laughs this week! she loves cartoons!

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums

Tags
october 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search