Are you still getting visitors?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far?

Are you still getting visitors?

Who has yet to meet baby?

October 4th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? Just the Grandparents, most other people we have gone to see them.

Are you still getting visitors? NO thank goodness. All the grandparents are gone but if they lived close I'm sure they'd drop in for a visit.

Who has yet to meet baby? My sister and her family, Chris's Aunt and Uncle.
October 4th, 2012, 08:05 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? Grandparents, Richès brother, wife and son, two of my brothers and their family, my closest girlfriends, a coworker stopped by.

Are you still getting visitors? Yes, my brother Sam was here just this past weekend.

Who has yet to meet baby? Richès friends in Toronto, Theoès great Grandmas, my youngest brother and his gf, a few family friends. Most everyone will meet him at our -Meet Theo in TO- open house on October 21. Oh and we are going to bring him to the Farmerès Market next Saturday to show him off!
October 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? All the grandparents were at the birth and my mom's whole family met her when they came in town for my grandfather's 95th bday.

Are you still getting visitors? My parents, grandparents and sister live here so they see Emily about once a week. DH's dad and stepmom did come up for the day recently and his mom is coming later this month for a few days.

Who has yet to meet baby? DH's family live a couple of hours away and most of them haven't met her yet. We're actually meeting up with his grandpa, dad, aunt, uncle and cousin on Saturday so they can see her.

October 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Mom to Madeline
Yep...we are still getting visitors. I think we will until the end of the year. Which, is fine, but it's basically been occupying every weekend...especially when the grandparents want to visit each weekend...which is understandable.
October 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? My parents

Are you still getting visitors? No, but George, the kids and I make a tight unit. We don't really need anyone else. We exist in our own little world, and we like it that way.

Who has yet to meet baby? Pretty much everyone else. My in-laws don't even know about Pippa, and that works for us. We haven't had much time for our friends. My main goal has been nursing Pippa, and it has consumed all my time.

October 4th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? everyone it feels like!

Are you still getting visitors? Just repeat visitors at this point

Who has yet to meet baby? a couple uncles on my side as my aunts came to his shower to meet him...they'll meet him next weekend at his baptism...otherwise everyone has descended on us at some point in the last 8 weeks...

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 4th, 2012, 01:03 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
Nope.

My mom came out end of August/early September and spent 10 days with us. And my MIL was out last week. . . Those are the only two people from our family who's met Adalyn. And it kills me. . . We won't be home until January for everyone else to meet her.

October 4th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feels like everyone's been out already! Tomorrow we may have one more. My friend's 14 year-old daughter wants to meet her, so they may stop by.

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

October 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Veteran
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? my mom and her fiance they came from Louisiana to meet her. all other grand parents live here and were at the hospitalwith us.

Are you still getting visitors? not really every so often someone will stop by just to see how we are doing

Who has yet to meet baby? my sister has yet too and my aunt those are the only peolpe that matter that havenot met her lol

huge thank you to *kiliki* for the amazing siggy!
October 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Grandparents, aunts, uncle, nieces and nephews so far. I did take him to see my old co-workers and some other friends. I still have a few friends that want to see him, and some more extended family.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 5th, 2012, 07:23 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
So who's been to visit/meet baby so far? My Mom, MIL, SIL, nieces, my brother and sister, my grandparents, DH's grandparents, our best friends, a few extended family.

Are you still getting visitors? Not often.

Who has yet to meet baby? My Dad, my other set of grandparents, and a few extended family.

Tags
baby questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search