**November Roll Call**

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
I just realized I never did this, sorry!

Your Name: Risa

Baby's Name: Sammy

Baby's Age: Almost 11 weeks

Share a few things about your baby: He is smiling more and making happy noises. I am hoping laughing is coming soon! He has started reacting to his daddy coming home or me coming into the room with big smiles!

November 23rd, 2012, 06:14 AM
RoseRed92's Avatar Veteran
Your Name: Angel

Baby's Name: Raziel

Baby's Age: 3 months (on December 3rd)

Share a few things about your baby: Very rambunctious. Trying to climb all over stuff already (and he can't even crawl yet!).

November 29th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
Your Name: Kelly

Baby's Name: Taylor (we call him Taj or Tajjy a lot too)

Baby's Age: 3 months tomorrow!

Share a few things about your baby: Taylor is perfect. I couldnt be more in love! He doesnt sleep much at all during the day, but he has started sleeping through the night, so I dont mind, I actaully prefer that. He is very vocal. He is always cooing and making noises, and he's also very alert. He LOVES his big sister (she's 8) and grins from ear to ear every time she plays with him. He tolerates his big brother (he's 4) but I know he loves him too. Both of my kids are so good with him. He always falls right asleep when we get in the car. (All of my kids do) and he LOVES to be held. He also sucks his thumb which I think is so cute! Oh!! And he rolled over for the first time yesterday!
November 29th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Michelle

Baby's Name: Kyah Lynn

Baby's Age: 10 weeks

Share a few things about your baby: Kyah has completely stolen my heart!! I love this baby! She is completely attached to me, and I don't mind at all. She is growing so fast it scares me! She looks forward to her stroller walk every morning to go to the kids bus stop. She also looks forward to our warm bubble bath each night. She kicks and gets super excited when it is nursing time.

November 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Your Name: Corinne

Baby's Name: Ansley

Baby's Age: 2 Months Old

Share a few things about your baby: I love that she recognized me. Her head turns toward me when I talk, her eyes follow me when I walk around the room and she can see me. She Smiles when she sees me. She's sitting up great with Support. Holds her head up no more wobbles. She lives on the boob, im always nursing her lol. She's growing like a weed too. I can't get over how big she is. At her 2 month apt she weighed in at 12lbs 12oz, 23 1/4 inches long.

Tags
november 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search