A Day in the Life of Tuckr and Maddie *pics*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well Tuckr woke up this morning and was hungry as usual but i was still super tired. another reason i LOVE breastfeeding. i just roll a boob in his general direction and back to sleep he goes!

this pic was taken by the light of my phone lol i call this zombie nursing. to be honest i have NO idea what time this was lol. it was still dark out thats all i know!

I was SO tired last night that i didnt get a chance to give him a bath. he usually gets one every other day. i dont like to skip his baths but i figured sleep was more important as he was at his dads last night til 9 and very tired and cranky when he came home and was just ready to snuggle up with mommy and pass out. So this morning first thing i gave him a bath. i laid him in the middle of my bed as hes not rolling yet and doesnt go anywhere while i went and filled his little tub on the kitchen counter.
I was gone maybe 5 minutes and my little man who had been so hyper and chatty all morning was sound asleep when i came back.

even when i totally stripped him down naked he stayed solidly asleep lol. i thought it was too funny

he woke up when i took him to the kitchen tho. he gave a little bit of a fuss when he initially hit the water. but very soon he was happy and relaxed as i washed him up.

all clean!

he smells so good. mmmmm johnsons vanilla oatmeal soap and lotion i just want to eat him up!
he spent some time watching phineas and ferb while i got ready to go to my grandmas since i have been very busy and she hasnt been able to see him in awhile.

this was while i was getting ready

all bundled up. its fall here. and very freaking cold. i have to wear a hat and mittens since we were walking as my grandma lives almost exactly a block away.

and in his carseat he hates going in. he hates it when hes not moving.

Tuckr is my grandmothers second great grand child. the other one is a little boy but he lives about 3 hours away so she has only seen him a handful of times in his 2 years of life. so she just spoils him. she just loves this baby to death!

we sat there and chit chatted for 4 hours! it was a delightful time. i love talking to my grandma and grandpa. they have always been there for me .
while we were chatting tuckr fell asleep on grandma.

she loved it

after that we bundled him up and walked home again.

Ken called while we were at grandmas and asked if we would like to grab lunch. so we headed hom to give him a call. He came right over and picked us up and we went to subway for lunch. Ken LOVES Tuckr and he has very much stepped into the roll of daddy so to speak and he treats me like a queen. Ken is actually my ex fiance, we were togther for over 2 years before we broke up. he has totally turned his life around. he was never a bad person at all but he was a very stubborn guy who just wasnt interested in things that mattered to me even tho i made sure i paid special attention to the things he liked. but now he has totally done a 180 in the last 2 years. things are very interesting between us. we shall see what the future holds

this was my view of him from the front seat lol. he was back there talking away.

ken was playing with Tuckr while i was eating. tickling him and making him laugh. it was so much fun. i love watching him play like that. seeing someone love my son as much as i do is incredibly therapeutic.

and then a picture of mommy and baby

after that we went to walmart because i had to exchange 2 boxes of diapers. I had 2 boxes of ones that were never opened and he has grown out of 1's
so 2's and 3's are where we are now!

while we were at walmart kens parents called him and asked what he was doing. when he told them that he was with me they asked if i would come over for a visit. this happens a lot. they have accepted Tuckr in their lives as a grandchild.

Kens dad just had ankle surgery so this is Patti handing Tuckr to Larry

this is Larry, Kens dad, making tuckr giggle.

They have an Irish Setter name Maddie (hahaha a red head named Maddie, always found that funny that we are both "irish" and red headed and named Maddie lol)
well she LOVES Tuckr. for some reason she is like a mama. she thinks hes like a puppy or something lol. she is always checking him out. making sure he is ok. and she loves snuggling with him.
this is them today

While we were there Tuckr had a diaper explosion. so i had to strip him down and clean him up.

also he took his second nap there. i had him all snuggle up in his wrap. Kens parents ordered chinese for us and tuckr slept on the couch while we ate.

we were there for a few hours. it was dark before we left. here he is all bumdled up to go home. ken also only lives the next block over from my house. its rather convenient.

when we got home it was hungry hungry hippo time i call it. so i nursed him while i upldoaded the pics from today.

he was just chillen out while i started this post. his uncle was entertaining him.

i took a break for a bit and snuggled with him while we watched disney channel.

we napped on the couch for a little bit while i was on facebook on and off. i woke up to finish this post and to feed him and now it is 1:01am and he is asleep strapped into his boppy right next to me. im about to head to bed. i have the day off tomorrow too. i am super excited.

well that was our day! i hope you ladies enjoy this little snippet into our lives we enjoyed sharing!

aslo a random cute smiley pic from this morning

November 4th, 2012, 01:07 AM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
He's so cute!

Thanks for participating!

November 4th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Busy day, your boy is like Michaela, loves to be out and about!

Lovely to see you are with someone Maddie. You deserve a break. Ken looks nice.

LOVE the dog n baby pic!!

November 4th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Veteran
the picture with they dog is tooo cute!

huge thank you to *kiliki* for the amazing siggy!
November 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Love the pic of Tucker and your Grandma! so cute!
November 4th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! Ken is a really great guy. It's a relief to have him in my life!

Maddie (the dog) will sit like that with him for hours lol. She will curl herself around him and stay really still. She licks his face and he just giggles away. It's frickin adorable. He also likes to play with her fur. He will grab a handful and like slowly run it thru his hands. It's very cute

We like to stay busy. I take him everywhere. I feel like it's good practice when he's older so I will be able to take him places and he will behave.

November 4th, 2012, 06:15 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Looks like a fun and busy day. I love the pic of the dog and Tuckr. My mom's dog is like that too. He's a Chow and German Shepherd and looooooooves my babies.

November 4th, 2012, 06:19 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
I gotta say, Ken is much more attractive than old dude. No siblings for Tuckr yet!! Lol
November 4th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol no siblings for tuckr for a long time!!! Ken is a cutie that's for sure
afwifey09 likes this.

November 4th, 2012, 07:03 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
What a busy day. Tuckr is super cute and I agree that Ken is a good looking guy. It looks like you are doing really well.
November 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What a great day Thanks for sharing!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 4th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
What a fun day! Thanks for sharing, Maddie.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
November 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Ahh, so happy for you! He is a cutie, love his strawberry hair!

November 4th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Mom to Madeline
He is so big and cute! Thanks for sharing!
November 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yea im a natural red head, his dad is blonde. i LOVE his hair!!! especially in the sun its such a beautiful copper color! and his eyes are turning the most amazing green/blue color! hes gorgeous!

November 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Wow, Tuckr is like your twin in that last photo!! Thanks for sharing

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
November 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He looks A LOT like me when I was his age! I actually just saw a few pictures of Taylr when he was tuckrs age and they look nothing a like. Which is a good thing cause Taylr was down right goofy looking lol.

November 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pics and great day! Tuckr is super cute- love the pic with your grandma. She looks sooo proud of him. Aw! Ken is a cutie too!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

November 4th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you his great grandma is SO proud of him!!! She adores this little boy
Ken is a really great guy.

November 4th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Jfolk826's Avatar Kayleigh & Kendyle's Mom
Very cute! Thanks for sharing! Ps I love the Datsyuk onsie in your Siggy. We are red wings, tigers, and lions fans in our family and I am extremely bummed there is no NHL right now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search