Friday Five 11/9

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?

November 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? No way!
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? Mostly texting, mostly to my husband and the nanny of our chlidren
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My best friend from high school & college
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Kate Hudson. Adore her.
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? Much much less!!
November 9th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? add a zero to that and then maybe
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? I text/bbm my sister, my mom and my friend with a 9 month old who lives 2.5 hrs from me
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? people who have gotten rid of their blackberries and no longer have bbm...I talked to them way more before then because you can put status updates on bbm
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Julia Roberts
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? talk way less, text lots more

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 9th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? I would do it for 50! Sometimes I go days without using it....no time for calls.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? My sister and a couple of close friends
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? I dunno...? There are just those few that I don't talk with as often, but we do still talk.
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? None, I don't find anyone particularly interesting, I don't think.
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? Less, I think

November 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? Yes.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? Husband.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My Dad.
4. If you could get a hold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Zach Galifianakis (sp?)
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? Less.
November 9th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Jfolk826's Avatar Kayleigh & Kendyle's Mom
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
Not a chance!
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
My husband, we work 2 different shifts so we spend a lot of time on the phone.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
My dad, I often wish I could pick up the phone and call him for advice...I miss him more than anything in the world!
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Charlie Hunam!
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?
Way less! I am too busy with 3 kids to talk on the phone!

Last edited by Jfolk826; November 9th, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Spelling!
November 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? absolutely
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?a gf out west and my Grandmother
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?Grandpa and my parents - we do talk but less often than we used to
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?ummm Rick Mercer because I bet a prank call to him would be a hoot
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?about the same...gf and I talk A LOT now that we don't get to see eachother
November 9th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? Easily
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? My mother
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? My friend Shari.
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Either Paul Rudd or Will Farrell. They both crack me up!
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? Much much less. I hardly ever talk on the phone anymore. My friends and family mostly do email or Skype.
November 9th, 2012, 11:50 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? I could live without my phone for no money - But would I want to? No.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? Probably my mom. We talk daily on the phone and text in between those phone calls. I text a handful of people as well - But mostly, I talk to my mommah. Oh, and my cousin via text almost daily.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? One of my good friends back home.
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Not sure. Not really 'into' celebs.
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? About the same. I've never been much of a phone person.

November 10th, 2012, 05:11 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500? Hmm, I'd try
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most? Um.. I guess Chris or my MIL. I don't really talk on the phone much.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did? Um.. No one really
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want? Paul Rudd haha
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to? Less, who has the time?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search