Stroller Toys

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Do you have any stroller toys for baby? What do you have?

Do they enjoy them?

November 9th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I have a couple of stroller toys that Jackson really loves, though I haven't used them on his stroller.

His absolute favorite is the Lamaze Rusty the Robot. He adores it. We also have the same company's Mortimer the Moose, which he also enjoys, especially accompanied by my husband's theme song for him.

November 9th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
We have ones that hook onto the carseat...I am constantly taking them off, DH is constantly putting them back on. I hate them, they get in my way, they knock Cam in the face...grrr! But DH's grandmother bought them for us so he wants to use them

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
We have 2 on his car seat which is his his stroller seat. He only pays attention to them in the car not while we are out walking. We have Mortimer as well.
November 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
Goodness, I don't remember the last time Adalyn was in a stroller. She's just starting to get into toys, though. We have a few small Lamaze toys she likes and a little rattle - We give her one in her car seat. She also has a bigger Lamaze baby doll in the car, but she's not quite to the point of playing with her yet.

November 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
We have a little cow that hangs down on the car seat handle. But let me tell you this. I watched a video that showed the difference between what a baby sees sitting in a stroller versus being carried and watching a bunch of toys swinging in frontbof me made me nauseous. I'll leave the cow up there but I'm not adding any more. I'm going to see if I can find the video. It's in another language but it's eye opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zga_mW9vqnE
AllyssaM likes this.

Last edited by MosaicWife; November 9th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
November 9th, 2012, 06:17 PM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosaicWife View Post
We have a little cow that hangs down on the car seat handle. But let me tell you this. I watched a video that showed the difference between what a baby sees sitting in a stroller versus being carried and watching a bunch of toys swinging in frontbof me made me nauseous. I'll leave the cow up there but I'm not adding any more. I'm going to see if I can find the video. It's in another language but it's eye opening.

Barnets perspektiv! - YouTube
Definitely a valuable video. I was reading something that said that we as a culture tend to overstimulate babies. My son seemed to be OK with everything but Melanie will actually turn her head away. I've actually removed all the toys that hang in front of her face in her bouncy chair and her car seat/stroller and she is so much calmer. I'll probably put them back up when she gets older. She's really happy just looking at me, her hands, or whatever is passing by us. I do keep a toy or two in the diaper bag for her to play with if she's in the mood though.

November 9th, 2012, 07:47 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
We don't have anything and don't plan on getting anything yet. He doesn't even show interest in his rattle. For now he's happy people watching and taking in the view.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Tags
baby questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search