Christmas - Home or Away?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2012, 04:27 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Are you spending baby's 1st Christmas in your own home, or with family or friends?

If at home, are any family or friends coming to share it with you?

If away, where?

November 22nd, 2012, 07:09 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We will be in our home, with MIL, but visiting with other family as well.
November 22nd, 2012, 07:20 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For Christmas we will have a tree with presents from Santa at home for Summer. Then we will head to my parents house for more presents and family time, then to his parents house. After spending time with his family we will head back to my parents house for dinner. It's always hard enough doing the running around with just the two of us I can't imagine how it's going to be with Summer. No one ever wants us to leave and now this year I'm sure it's going to be even more guilty felt when we try to head to the next place. Should be fun LOL

November 22nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
This will be my first Christmas (day) ever away from my family. Due to crappy schedules and the decision to not have our big Christmas dinner, I decided it was silly to make the trip just to open presents on Christmas day. We'll be home for Christmas and will wait until the weekend to go down.
November 22nd, 2012, 09:04 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
We will start the morning at our house, just the three of us. Then head to my parents for a very early turkey dinner (2pm) since my dad is flying out to Victoria BC to drive home with my sister who is moving home after over 3 years on the other side of the country! Then onto DH's grandma's house for dinner. Mmmm, lamb! Normally we have at least one other house to hit, but this year we don't! DH's parents split 15 years ago, and it was not an amicable split at all. They barely talked until our wedding unless they HAD to, and now his mom, step dad, and aunt and cousin from that side are joining everyone at his dad's mom's for Christmas this year. It is seriously a Christmas miracle. I'm super happy that things are coming together, and it makes things easier on us and DH's sister's family. I have never seen Kenny so happy
magz88 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 22nd, 2012, 05:31 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
We are going to my mother's the weekend prior to celebrate with all my brothers and their ladies and baby Henry.

Then on Christmas day I am assuming we will spend time with Richard's mum and brother and family. I don't know for sure though since I don't think he's discussed it with them.

Tags
baby questions , christmas questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search