Two for Tuesday

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Housework

1. Which jobs are usually done on a daily basis in your house?

2. Which jobs do you do and which does your DH do?

November 27th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Mom to Madeline
1. Which jobs are usually done on a daily basis in your house? I'm a neat freak, so every room gets a quick pick up...especially the kitchen (which I clean a few times per day). I dust and sweep about 3x per week, vacuum once, clean bathrooms 1x per week. And, I do about 2-3 loads of laundry per week.

2. Which jobs do you do and which does your DH do? Eh, not much. He helps pick up the kitchen after dinner, takes the trash out, and occasionally helps doing basic stuff on the weekends.
November 27th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
1. Which jobs are usually done on a daily basis in your house? vacuuming under the chinchilla cage, dishes, laundry, dusting, and cleaning counters

2. Which jobs do you do and which does your DH do? George cooks and does all the dishes (except bottles). He does the grocery shopping, and he organizes all the food in the cabinets, pantry and refrigerator. Jessie vacuums under the chinchilla cage. Both Kissy and Jessie fold laundry and put it away. Kissy dusts. I clean all the floors and counters. There is also a lot of random "picking up things and putting them where they go," which only seems to bother me.

November 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Dishes are done every day.

DH and I split most everything else evenly. I always do the baby's laundry and our bedsheets he always empties out the water from the bottom of the fridge (we need a new one!).
November 27th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. Which jobs are usually done on a daily basis in your house? dishes, sweeping of the main floor

2. Which jobs do you do and which does your DH do? I do everything except garbage/recycling, picking up dog poop, mowing the lawn, and occasionally he'll wet jet for me

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Tags
tuesday qotd , two for tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search