Is your baby fascinated with the sparkly things?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylence

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Those who've put up their decorations or taken baby out somewhere where there are sparkly things and lights...is your baby fascinated with them?

Michaela loves them. I actually gave her a piece of tinsel to touch today and she ruffled it for a short while and looked at it in fascination, until I realised she had had wet hands from cramming them in her mouth, and her hands had turned green the colour of the tinsel and I had to wash them quick before she stuffed them back in her mouth! She is loving just looking at the lights and shiny decorations though.

December 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
He loves the lights on the Christmas tree, but other than that, not too interested. He's more interested in things that move (eg the TV) or make noise lol.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 10th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Yes! Sarah loves the light from the window, the lights, even loves watching the contrast of the tree tops against the sky as we walk outside. We don't have any holiday decorations up but I'm sure she'd like them too.
December 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Hey Melanie I love your new profile pic, you hottie you.

Yes, he is fascinated with all lights and sparkly things but he's fascinated with EVERYTHING right now and starting to actually attempts to play with anything he can get his hands on.

December 10th, 2012, 01:21 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
E is into movement and noise as well. I haven't noticed him being all into lights and sparkles yet.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

December 10th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
The first night we put our tree up, Taryn couldn't keep her eyes off it. Now, I guess, she's over it. But she does keep looking at the presents under the tree. Typical.

*laughs*
Corrupt likes this.
December 10th, 2012, 02:19 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
We don't have very many decorations but we set up my Grandma's tree for her this past weekend and he was really interested in the lights.
December 10th, 2012, 02:40 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noah loves our tree, he would stare at the lights for hours if i let him i haven't given him any tinsel to hold/feel yet, might try that tomorrow.

...and baby number 2
December 10th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
Farah loves lights. We took her to a Santa parade a couple of weeks ago and was happy to hang out in the wrap and just watch the floats go by.
She likes the lights at home and when we went to a light show the other night (I'll post pics soon) she just stared at everything

Tags
baby questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search