Changes

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 10:13 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm already seeing changes in my little baby, and feeling sentimental about how quickly my pregnancy and his newborn stage went by! The past few days my big boy has been desperate to sit up straight all the time, if he's laying back he will try and pull himself up and he just LOVES to stare at everything in a sitting up position! I always think it's funny when he's done with a bottle and I'll pull it out and he'll fuss fuss fuss but then I sit him up to burp and it's instant fascination with the position he's in! "It's a whole new world mom!" Last night we went out to dinner and he sat straight up in my lap the whole time I ate just looking around, he was such a good boy! I'll enjoy this time before he starts grabbing at everything in front of him Seems like the changes happen overnight!

December 18th, 2012, 12:26 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It goes so fast, i know. The first few months of my pregnancy dragged, but the last trimester and the newborn stage seemed to be over in a blink! It's kind of sad. I know they have to grow up and develop but I do wish they would stay little just a bit longer

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

December 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
it does go by so fast! i remember when Matthew started doing that, it really is overnight! im just trying to take it all in and cherish the moment!

December 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree time is flying by. Definitely faster than I would like! Kyah is getting so big so quickly. My only advice is to enjoy every minute to the fullest and take a ton of pictures! Video too if you have the capability.

December 19th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been having a hard time with how fast everything is going! Seems like the newborn stage went by so quickly.

December 19th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree Aden will be four months on the twenty third and he is rolling over grabing his toys sticking them in his mouth and scooting on his tummy! Where did the time go??

December 22nd, 2012, 12:52 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
It's insane how fast it goes. Isaac turned 3m yesterday and he is in that precious little sit on your lab but not grab the hot food off your plate stage. Doesn't last long!! It's sad but also so much fun, and you can't help but be happy for them making new discoveries.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search