Christmas Dinner

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2012, 05:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
What are you planning to have for Christmas dinner this year?

December 22nd, 2012, 08:16 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
- Traditional turkey dinner at my parents (eaten around 2pm) on the 25th
- Not sure at the ILs....hopefully lamb since I was cheated out of it at Easter! Sometimes its lamb, sometimes goose, or a pig roasted on the spit in the garage

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 22nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
amyinwonderland's Avatar Rylan & Delaney's Mommy
Christmas Eve- we always try to do unique, non-traditional stuff. We were going to do fondue but everyone has been under the weather so we are going to keep it simple and do a honeybaked ham, potato salad, etc. Christmas Eve picnic...lol
Christmas Day- we usually spend with my mom's side of the family. We will have more traditional lunch/dinner there...turkey, mashed potatoes, probably ham again, etc.
December 23rd, 2012, 12:24 AM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
We're having ham, sweet potato casserole & crescent rolls. It's just the 4 of us. . . And Adalyn doesn't like to give me time to cook at all times, so I gotta keep it simple.

December 23rd, 2012, 06:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
We're having turkey and stuffing (quorn fillets and mushrooms cooked in wine for Shaun), roast potatoes, carrots and swede, and sprouts and red cabbage. Pudding is Xmas pud or chocolate pud with custard or brandy sauce.

December 23rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are having a turkey crown and sausages with ALL the veg - mash mixed with spinach, baby potatoes, green beans, sweetcorn, broccoli, sprouts, honey roasted potatoes, carrots, parsnips, onions, and something else I've forgotten (alan is cooking).
Followed by trifle and home baked brownies and cream Oh and lots of wine - oh and im making apple martini's

...and baby number 2
December 23rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
On Christmas Eve we are having French Onion Soup, on Christmas Day we are having duck, wild rice, red cabbage and .. I can't remember the other side dish. Then on the 29th we are having a big family Christmas meal with a turkey and all the trimmings!

Pinterest
Flickr
December 23rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prime rib!!! Mmmm I can't wait. We will also have mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls and probably corn. (Sometimes there's sweet potatoes as well)

Oh and Christmas Eve we do all the same except honey baked ham instead of prime rib. Plus bakes beans

Tags
christmas questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search