What is your...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By MosaicWife
  • 1 Post By magz88
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By aubers68
  • 3 Post By Corrupt
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 3 Post By Mom2JDub
  • 2 Post By K.A.T

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Frivolous addiction? Something you spend way too much money on. Something COMPLETELY unnecessary but you don't have any intention of stopping? Things like fancy Starbucks coffee or books you'll never have time to read. Mine is smelly stuff. You know the crap that Febreze amd Glade and Yankee Candle puts out. Addicted. I think it's because I grew up in a house that smelled like cat pee (my mom's cat wasn't fixed and ge sprayed everywhere. I didn't know vinegar would get it out and tried everything but that. Never got the smell out.) I'm obsessed with my house smelling good. It gives me warm fuzzies. I would spend a small fortune on plug ins and the like. It's frivolous and stupid and I have no intention of stopping. That's mine. What's yours?
Cylence and Jessimaaka like this.

December 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Currently I am obsessed with entering contests (thanks Jacque!). Before that I was obsessed with buying diaper covers.

I also tend to spend a lot of money on seeds.
Cylence likes this.
December 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
LOL! Sweeping is so addictive! Especially when you find yourself on a winning streak!

My addictions are photography props. I don't use half the stuff I DO have (yet, anyways) and I keep wanting to buy more.
Starbucks also gets an insane amount of my money as does facebook games. I can't help it.... 99 cents here, 1.99 there.... no biggie. *rolls eyes*
December 29th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. Starbucks
2. Coach purses (who really needs more than one? This girl apparently )
3. BBW candles
aubers68 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 29th, 2012, 09:59 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessimaaka View Post
I think I have 7 or 8! Love me a coach purse!!

I love buying new make up. I put very little into my face lately but will still buy makeup if I think I might use it one day :/ I have so much and hardly use it.
Jessimaaka likes this.

December 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
My addiction is Lise Watier products and thick lightly tinted gloss.
I also have booked a hair appointment for myself every weekend for the past month and my nails every 2-3 weeks.
I can't help it!

December 30th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
the internet. Do I feel it's an important tool? Yes. Do I need to be on it every time I sit down? No.
aubers68, Cylence and Jessimaaka like this.
December 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubers68 View Post
I think I have 7 or 8! Love me a coach purse!!
I have 5 purses, a clutch, 2 wallets and a change purse. I want a mini side bag. Everything is bought with a 25% off coupon or $100 off coupon though
aubers68 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 30th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Mom to Madeline
Jewelry, coffee syrups (weird, I know), things for M, hair products since my hair is a disaster!
December 30th, 2012, 08:15 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Craft supplies. Paints, fabric, yarn, thread, cake decorating stuff, scrapbooking stuff, etc. I have way too much but if I see a good deal, I can't pass it up!
December 30th, 2012, 08:47 AM
amyinwonderland's Avatar Rylan & Delaney's Mommy
My current addiction is buying baby clothes for Rylan...particularly pink ones (my favorite color). My addiction changes every now and then but it's usually only one addiction at a time or I would go broke...lol In the past it's been art supplies, penpalling, CDs/music, etc.
December 30th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Stuff for my kitchen. I have so many gadgets that I've used only once and some that I've never used. I LOVE to bake and give away, and I love to cook and try new things. If I see a cute box or container or plate, I must buy it so I can give away my goodies in style.

I also am obsessed with buying really great quality ingredients for baking... three different kinds of vanilla (Tahitian, Madagascar bourbon, and Mexican) as well as vanilla paste, several kinds of baking cocoa, Vietnamese cinnamon, way-too-expensive chocolate, high-quality spices, various kinds of flour and grains, etc.

Now that I have a baby, guess how much baking I do.
aubers68, Cylence and Jessimaaka like this.

December 30th, 2012, 09:30 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessimaaka View Post
1. Starbucks
3. BBW candles
I'm up to 5 now and don't plan on stopping. Granted, I don't get them often. My collection has been building over 10 years. But we can all use a Coach or two or three...lol in our lives.

Mine I would have to say is bags, shoes and make-up in general. I have tons of bags and even more shoes. I don't even wear heals anymore yet I won't give up my heals and will look for more shoes to buy every few months, same with bags. Make-up I wear once in a blue but I still have bags full of it. lol I need a caboodle to hold it all. That's my next shopping trip purchase.
aubers68 and Jessimaaka like this.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search