*~ January Roll Call ~*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is 2013!!! Wow, the year flew past. Please sign in, ladies

Name:

Baby's Name:

Baby's Age:

Update on baby please!! :

January 1st, 2013, 08:42 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley

Baby's name: Remy

Baby's age: 2 months, 3 weeks

Update: Remy is doing so well. He's such a sweet, happy baby and he makes me laugh every day now that he's starting to talk and use his voice! He loves diaper changes and seems to do the most interacting when we are in the middle of that. He's really starting to play more with his toys, too. I can't get enough of him. One new thing he is doing is wanting to sit up straight and stare at everything in the room. We call it "The Bumbo" because we know he would love a Bumbo, but we haven't actually gotten him one yet. We are weirdos, I know. lol

January 1st, 2013, 11:12 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: JoLina

Baby's Name: Matthew

Baby's Age: 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days

Update on baby please!! : Matthew is doing great! He is learning so much and LOVES to play and watch TV lol. He has been eating a lot, like every 1-2 hours, and has been very interested in watching people eat lol. he has full control of his head now and is getting better with sitting up, not on him own yet though. He loves to smile and talk your ear off! He was just sick again but thankfully is doing much better now! He is also sleeping in his crib now and is doing great with the transition! He is also back to sleeping through the night again, he wasent while he was sick since he was in the hospital. He is such a sweet and happy baby and very playful! It has been so much fun to watch him grow!

January 2nd, 2013, 12:14 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Michelle

Baby's Name: Kyah

Baby's Age: 3 1/2 months

Update on baby please!! : Kyah is getting so big so fast! I just want her to stay a baby for as long as possible! I am completely in love with my baby girl Kyah is also very interested in food. She stares while we eat and has no problem tasting all of the foods DH insists on letting her taste. She too is nursing constantly and has been for quite some time now. She has become so vocal! She will carry on conversations with all of us and it is sooo cute! She has somewhat gotten used to her car seat not crying nearly as much as she used to. That depends on how long the trip is though. She loves having her picture taken and poses for it! It's funny when I start taking pics all 4 siblings will pull out there phones and snap pics too; then there are flashes going off like crazy and dd3 said Kyah must feel like a celebrity LOL! Kyah is wearing size 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers (we do disposables at night and on outings). She absolutely loves bath time and gets very excited when we go to run our bath. She is very loved by all of us and I have to remind the kids all the time that there are 4 of them and only one Kyah to go around!

January 2nd, 2013, 03:39 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Jakkie

Baby's Name: Mika

Baby's Age: 3 1/2 months

Update on baby please!! : She is doing fantastic, much to my sadness we had to switch over to bottles mostly. I am making enough to keep her satisfied for an hour and a half tops and her fontanel was always sunken in.

She is very chatty, and giggles so much. Mika is in general a very happy girl and loves her brother to bits. Her biggest smiles are saved for him.

January 2nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name .. Abbie

Baby's name ... Micah

Age ... 4 months and a few days

Update on baby .. Micah is generally a happy and sociable baby, but she is starting to get really bad separation anxiety to the point where I can't leave her sight or she starts shrieking. She is also getting over a nasty cold so I'm hoping this will be a short lived phase! Other than that, she is doing well and weighs about 15lbs . She is still a terrible sleeper at night but all my kids have been, so I expected that!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

January 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Name: Risa

Baby's Name: Sammy

Baby's Age: 4 months on Friday

Update on baby please!! : Sammy is a smiley happy boy! He just started rolling over, so we are having fun watching him do that. He will have conversations with us and make all kinds of noises. He still hasn't really laughed, so I am excited for that. He loves the TV and will crane his head to all sorts of positions so that he can see it.

January 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Name: Katie

Baby's Name: Bailey Grace

Baby's Age: She'll be 4 months tomorrow (Thursday)!!!!

Update on baby please!! Bailey is the sweetest little thing. Hardly cries, is so smiley and happy. She is content most of the time. She's babbling a lot now and enjoys social interactions and back and forth "conversations". She prefers to sit up and is just shy of being able to sit up on her own.

Health wise, she's still very tiny. She had her third round of blood work done today. They took so much! 7-8 vials and they all had to be venous. So hard to watch that and I cry while she's screaming her head off. Apparently, the geneticist wanted a ton more results to begin his investigative process. We go back to her ped next week to check her weight and go over the lab results, then she'll be going to the geneticist.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 3rd, 2013, 01:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Stefani

Baby's Name: Mason

Baby's Age:12 weeks

Update on baby please Mason is amazing. I cannot believe how fast he is growing. He says Mum and mama. Hes said hii a few times but may be a fluke. He babbles away like crazy. I cannot believe how curious he is and how aware of everything around him. He wants to explore everything. He likes to sit up now but needs a little help with that still. Hes doing a bit better with tummy time. Overall he is the best thing and soo stinkin cute. I just adore him <3

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~

January 3rd, 2013, 05:30 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Angela

Baby's Name: Naomi

Baby's Age: A little over 4 months

Update on baby please!! : She is so sweet. She smiles most of the time with this nose scrunchy sweetness. She rolls both directions and tries to move forward when I lay her on the floor, but slides on her face usually.

January 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Lyz

Baby's Name: Jackson

Baby's Age: A little over 4 months

Update on baby please!! : He's awesome He loves to sit up and just take in his surroundings. He is always smiling and cooing...I love it!! He is infatuated with his sister and watches her every move (she loves it too!) He is very close to rolling over and it's funny watching him get mad that he can't. He is on his second cold and this one has a very yucky cough so I moved him back into his rock n play just so he's sleeping straight up (it's in his room though). Today is better so I will likely put him back in his crib tomorrow night. He sleeps good; either through the night or gets up once to eat and then back to bed again. We call him our champion eater because he eats 1.5-2 hours 4oz at a time. He's a piggy!! Oh and he weighs 15.4lbs

January 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Declan

Baby's Age: 3.5 months

Update on baby please!! : He is HUGE!! Declan fits into some 6-9 month clothes!! I am back to work, so he is spending his days with family and DH when he is off. He is smiling all of the time and starting to give into those belly laughs. Declan is starting to teethe So he is miserable at night, chewing on his hands, drooling like crazy and sucking his thumb. He is also starting to sit up a little bit. He is definitely still wobbly but can hold himself to sit up for a few seconds. I could not be more in love with him.

Ashley
Ashley
January 5th, 2013, 05:18 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Ami

Baby's Name: Lincoln

Baby's Age: 4 months today

Update on baby please!! : happy, drooly, learning to like his jumperoo, enjoys sitting up in his bumbo, getting big!!!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Kim

Baby's Name: Kara

Baby's Age: 4 months on the 9th

Update on baby please!! : Kara is doing great. She is such a happy, adorable baby. She is really focusing on using her hands to play. She makes the cutest faces when she is concentrating on grabbing something. She is constantly trying to sit up so I don't think it will be long. She also will put one foot in front of the other when we stand her up. She is not content with sitting still lol.

January 16th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Super Mommy
Name : Stephanie

Baby: Brady

Update: he is doing fabulous. He is still a big eater and we finally got a good night schedule worked out. We have learned to keep him up till 10:30 and he will only wake up once around 3 to eat and then goes right back to sleep until around 6:30-7. This works for me compared to the little man getting up 3-4 times a night. He is such a morning person. He always wakes up so happy. He hardly ever cries but I think having 3 big sisters at his beck and call helps a lot with that. He is turning into quit the rolly Polly, we will find out tomorrow how much he has gained at his 4 month appointment,
January 21st, 2013, 08:47 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Name: Beth

Baby: Isaac

Update: Isaac sleeps a ton. He takes 2 or 3 naps during the day and then sleeps from 5pm-11ishpm, eats and wakes again around 3am to eat. Up for an hour at 5:30, back down until 8. Nap at 9, later at 11ish then 2ish. He's getting long - stretching all the way to toes of 6m outfits. He is happy and so dear. He has figured out how to laugh just twice and can't seem to make it happen again, ha! We love him to pieces!!!

Tags
january 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search