Scared need prayers

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to test tomorrow because I think I may be pregnant (I have the mirena iud in place) I have notice that in the last couple of days/ week my tummy has stopped shrinking and now is very bloated at the end of the day (my only pregnancy sign with Aden) and I swear I felt flutters the other night (may have been gas but I don't remember gas) I have prolly freaked myself out because of corse I did dr google and when I got mirena put in they said failure was 1 in 1000 now I am reading 8 in 1000 which is alot more then 1 but not a rediculius amount. I will let you know how it goes I have faith that I would never be dealt anything I can't handle I just feel a little freaked out and small!

Thanks ladies!

January 13th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things work out for the best. I took one today just to check because i havent sttted af yet but it was negative.

January 13th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am praying for you that no matter what everything turns out fine. I do remember that Krissy (morethanamom4) said that she had gotten pregnant with an IUD in place and she had Logan and all went well. I know it must be scary for you. I'm praying for you!

KUP!

January 13th, 2013, 10:35 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that all goes the way you want it to! I know yoy will be able to handle whatever the outcome is!

January 15th, 2013, 06:03 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Thinking of you!!! Have you tested yet? No matter the result, it will turn out wonderfully!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 15th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have not tested yet as I did not get a chance to go to the store yesterday without my fiancé I don't want him to worry but I am definitely going today!

January 15th, 2013, 06:55 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thinking of you, please keep us updated!

January 15th, 2013, 09:05 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was afraid I was pregnant too and had to take a test (or two!). And I can say that even now I feel flutters, or even movements that feel exactly like a baby moving. I think it's my muscles deep down under my chub twitching, and also gas bubbles. It's funny how I can't remember what a normal tummy feels like now that I have been prego. lol

My test was negative, and I hid mine as well from my fiance! lol

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search