Baby Toys

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By smashley8

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SO, now that our babies are getting a little older, they are definitely ready for toys! Kyah has accumulated lots of toys and they currently fill her pack n play (she doesn't use it).

What kinds of toys does your baby have?

Any favorite toys?

Does your baby always want to hold something in his/her little hands?

Any recommendations for toys?

January 15th, 2013, 07:53 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just have a recommendation, and that's MORTIMER THE MOOSE!!!

Amazon.com: Lamaze Play & Grow Mortimer the Moose Take Along Toy, Colors May Vary: Baby

Remy LOVES this toy and it's my favorite, too!
Stepp_Ann likes this.

January 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just got this yesterday:
Amazon.com: Infantino Merry Monkey Gym: Baby
It was the cheapest floor mat thingy. I wish the bar stood up a little better, but Weston really likes it. He loves talking to himself in the mirror.

Other than that I have a whole tote full of 'baby' toys downstairs in our playroom. It's everything from infant rattles to shape sorters, so he's pretty much set.

He will hold stuff for a very long time if you put something in his hand, but doesn't reach for stuff yet.

January 15th, 2013, 10:36 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Micah has all kinds of hand-me-down toys from her older siblings. She likes holding rattles and has started to shake them around, but sometimes she isn't very coordinated and bops herself in the face. She also loves a stuffed giraffe she got for christmas and chews on his legs. She enjoys her exersaucer and when she's in the bath she likes eating the rubber ducks . Her absolute favourite thing isn't a toy though.. she loves our fish tank and will watch it for ages. It never fails, if she's really fussy i can hold her up to watch the fish and she calms right down.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

January 15th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Super Mommy
What kinds of toys does your baby have? She has tons of stuff from stuffed animals to musical toys. She has teething toys and even Leap Frog's Violet.

Any favorite toys? She loves listening to Violet sing and to play with anything that makes noise like a little "radio" toy and her walker has a little keyboard... also her activity mat where she can move around and play with different toys. This is her and her baby... she fights sleep a lot less when I put it with her!

Does your baby always want to hold something in his/her little hands? No, she would much rather eat her hands. She does enjoy grabbing my hands and trying to eat my fingers lol.

Any recommendations for toys? Anything with lights and sounds. Most mornings I have the tv on (with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einsteins on), and Kara looking at the wall where the lights bounce off and she can hear the singing, counting, etc.

January 15th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Super Mommy
We have the same moose and its also Brady's favorite toy.
January 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Matthewhas lota of toys. he has musical ones and rattles and chew toys and those stuffy ones with mini blankets things, he has like 5 or 6 ofthem lol but he has a wide variety of them lol.

he reaches for stuff and grabs things but it just depends on what it is if he will hold it for long.

he likes his butterfly toy, it has rings and crackle stuff on parts and colorful and different materials. its really neat and he seems to like it lol

January 15th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kinds of toys does your baby have? Kyah has lots of types of toys. She has stuffies, teething toys, glo seahorses, musical radio, musical phone, just a large variety of them.

Any favorite toys?
Her favorite toys are her rubber duckies and her teething rings She recently acquired a pack of Trident gum still in the plastic wrap (unopened) from my purse (while we were out without any toys) that she seems to love, lol. Now it is "hers" and I won't let anyone open it

Does your baby always want to hold something in his/her little hands? Yes! She holds things for a couple of minutes then drops them and wants it back. Lol

Any recommendations for toys? Musical and light up toys seem to be a huge hit. But, for teething you should try rubber duckies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search