DITLO - Jessimaaka - Jess & Cameron

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 10 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By Mom2JDub
  • 1 Post By 2pinks&ablue
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By magz88
  • 1 Post By HippieLove
  • 1 Post By Ever
  • 1 Post By Pixie Dust
  • 1 Post By yrlilangel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
So I did Thursday January 17...A pretty boring day as it turned out...so I took lots of pictures instead I apologize in advance for the size, I didn't have the patience to re-size them all

No pictures, but an idea of what our overnight was like:
12:45am – 1st wake-up – a quick nurse and right back to sleep
2:30am – 2nd wake-up – side nursing wasn’t working so I had to sit up and we had a 10 minute nursing session (almost unheard of for him)
4:15am – 3rd wake-up – another 10 minute nursing session sitting up; DH is getting ready for work.
5:00am – Cam is sleeping, Bama is pacing the house – she has really bad separation anxiety, and DH normally puts her in with us but we want her to have run of the house so we decided to try this morning – I had to go get her and bring her in the room with us and make her lay down.
6:00am – Cam stirs, I pop the paci back in his mouth
7:00am – Cam starts to wake up, I nurse him back to sleep
I usually lie awake or doze a bit after DH leaves for work so today wake up time was 4:15.
8:40am – Cam is fully awake and ready to start his day!

We change his diaper

We go to make my breakfast (he sits in his chair while he waits)

We go sit downstairs so I can nurse him and eat my breakfast at the same time. I hop on MFP, FB and JM. Here is where I'm normally sitting while on the computer, and where Cameron's toys have taken over!

9:40am – I start packing up to go to the pool. Bama is in her crate when we are not home as a result of her separation anxiety (she destroys things such as my papasan chair, carpet, curtains...)

10:00am Getting to the pool and ready to go in!

11:15am ready to go home from the pool! And some views of our neighbourhood on our drive home from the pool, including the front of our house.

11:20am He slept long enough for me to hang up the bathing suits, have a shower (Bama hung out with me ) and make my lunch. He woke up around 11:50 just in time for me to eat my lunch. I nurse him.

12:30pm Time for a diaper change and a tea – I want coffee but more than one a day doesn’t agree with Cam

12:35pm Bama needs to pee so we let her out (and some views from our back yard)

12:45pm We play for about 10 minutes, and he starts to get super fussy, so I pop his paci in, he snuggles in and he naps while I start typing up my DITLO and hit up JM, FB, Pinterest, email, fold a load of laundry…Bama is also relaxing!

2:00 Cam wakes up, we do a diaper check, he has a stink-eye face lol.

Then we walk across the street to get the mail, and then drive to Joe Fresh, which have boy infant bathing suits according to one of the other moms at swimming. We also picked up some socks for Cam and an outfit for the 1st birthday party we’re going to next weekend. I forgot my camera in the car so no pictures of inside the store.

3:00 We’re home (Bama was waiting for us!), time for a diaper change and a nurse while I have a muffin.

I forgot to take out dinner! So since ground beef defrosts the quickest, I started that defrosting.

3:15 Playtime!
First with his feet…

And then some toys and books…

4:20 Starting to get fussy, a quick nurse and he falls asleep. I go make dinner, DH gets home just before 5, we eat, and everything is done and cleaned up by 5:30…I forgot to take pictures of dinner.

5:30 DH does a diaper change while I find something to watch on TV.

6:00 We watch the news and play with Cam

6:30 DH takes Cam for a bath and I run day 3 of week 1 of C25K – sorry no pictures!

7:15 Playing with Cam before bed

7:30 Cam nurses and dozes off

While he’s asleep, I pump and throw in a load of laundry.

And then I start transferring the pictures to the computer and uploading the pictures which took FOREVER! Hope you enjoyed our day if you got this far

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
January 18th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
May have seemed "pretty boring" to you, but I think it looked like a great day.
Jessimaaka likes this.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
January 18th, 2013, 09:20 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Looks like you had a great day! Thanks for sharing!
Jessimaaka likes this.
January 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
You're one awesome and super-organised mama! Your home is beautiful, I enjoyed the pictures of your garden. And both your baby and your furbaby are gorgeous. I agree with Adrienne, looks like a great day.
Jessimaaka likes this.

January 18th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks Sharron - you only got to see the parts that we've worked on haha. We also took out most of the stuff out of the front yard - it was the eye sore of the street - you didn't even know there was a big window in the front, was how bad it used to be Sometimes that is nice, but it was due to overgrowth before, not by design.

Jess
January 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Great pics! That's great that you guys live on a cul-de-sac. Nice and safe. I remember my old boyfriend lived on one and in the winter they would pile the snow in the grass circle and the little boy who lived upstairs would sled on it.
Jessimaaka likes this.
January 18th, 2013, 05:11 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Look at you, miss healthy lol. I loved your day! Your house is so warm and gorgeous. I agree, you're super organised thanks for sharing Jess!
Jessimaaka likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
January 18th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like you had a great day with Cam! Thanks for sharing!
Jessimaaka likes this.
January 18th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Pixie Dust's Avatar Veteran
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing how others inteact with their LO.

Cetch has part of the Carter's Raccoon clothes set too.
Jessimaaka likes this.
January 18th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magz88 View Post
Great pics! That's great that you guys live on a cul-de-sac. Nice and safe. I remember my old boyfriend lived on one and in the winter they would pile the snow in the grass circle and the little boy who lived upstairs would sled on it.
I LOVE that we're on a cul-de-sac. One of our criteria when we were house hunting was a low-traffic street...ya don't get much better than a dead end! I lived on one as a child and they're perfect for forts and sledding when all the snow gets piled up on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieLove View Post
Look at you, miss healthy lol. I loved your day! Your house is so warm and gorgeous. I agree, you're super organised thanks for sharing Jess!
That's my normal breakfast and lunch...dinner you didn't get to see which was hamburger helper I was going to do hamburgers but had no buns, and we had spaghetti already earlier in the week...so I'm not always good lol. I'm putting a real effort in since I'm 6lbs from pre-pregnancy and still have the quitting smoking weight to lose...what I eat is key to that unfortunately - I'd LOVE to stuff my face with Lays chips every.single.day...

The house is a work in progress...but we LOVE it. And so happy it was the eye-sore of the street otherwise it would have been out of our price range.

I have to be organized, I'm an accountant and a virgo, its what I do

Jess
January 18th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Dust View Post
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing how others inteact with their LO.

Cetch has part of the Carter's Raccoon clothes set too.
I may or may not have a slight addiction to Carters clothes...

Jess
January 19th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I envy your healthy diet. I'm trying so hard to change my eating habits. it is so hard, but so worth it. btw I LOVE how adorable your little man is.
Jessimaaka likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

January 19th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like the perfect day to me!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search