Happy Monday!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2013, 05:50 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
How was your weekend? Get up to anything? What's on for the week?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

January 21st, 2013, 06:02 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
We had a great weekend, nothing too terribly exciting but it was good anyway. There is no school today because of MLK day, not sure what is open today tho... It's really cold so not sure if we will go out anyway.
January 21st, 2013, 06:32 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
It was pretty productive! This week is pretty quiet though, which I am ok with though.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
January 21st, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mom to Madeline
Good weekend, just pooped from transitioning M to her PnP for sleep, but last night was much better!
January 21st, 2013, 07:35 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Pretty uneventful weekend.

Major job this week was taking Daniel to his physio/OT appt this morning. I have lots of clearing out to do and want to make a start this week.

January 21st, 2013, 04:49 PM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ehh! Nothing too excited. I worked Friday and Saturday night. Found out that rose was having fevers on Saturday night while at work..hubby calling me constantly asking me what to do. I was so worried but couldn't get the night off, but was able to get it off on Sunday night. We were up all night last night with fevers and doing cooling measures. Woke up this morning with a hung over feeling but made my morning a bit happier knowing rose's fevers are being spaces out to low grade fevers now. She's doing much better but still a bit stuffy. :/
January 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM
emeraldeyedimp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing too exciting here, but last night was the first night in quite awhile that I have been able to have some quiet time with the hubby without a kid waking up after 30 mins. It was really nice.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search