3 month growth spurt

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did it present itself in your baby? Is it possible for it to happen a week or two after 3 months hits?

Remy has been soooooo fussy the past few days. Just NOT himself at all. He's been waking up more at night, nothing makes him happy during the day, he's not smiling or talking as much and he fusses at the bottle. He was also extremely tired all day today. He usually wakes up so happy, gives a huge smile and coos at me until I take him out, but the past few days he wakes up miserable! He doesn't last more than a few minutes in his Rock n Play and usually he can sit in there for quite a while just playing with toys. But then when I hold him, he's not happy laying, sitting up, or even walking around. Very cranky little boy!!! I can tell he's not sick, and I'm pretty sure he's not teething yet. I just assume that it has to be a growth spurt.

January 21st, 2013, 07:28 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounded exactly how Declan was. I can always tell something is off when he won't eat

Ashley
Ashley
January 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long did it last for Declan? I'm hoping it's not a long time like they say it can be!

January 21st, 2013, 07:52 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was about 3days. I want to say three because I can remember being very happy that it was going on when I was still home from work. It will be over before you know it and then you will have your happy baby back.

Ashley
Ashley
January 22nd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kyah was also very fussy during her growth spurts. She would want to eat constantly only she would drink, unlatch, fuss, drink, unlatch, fuss, over and over. She would also be very tired. Her sleeping schedule would go way off as well. Some nights she would stay up all night (literally), and then go to sleep in the morning. I think hers lasted for about 5 days.

January 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Matthew had his the day we got home from the hospital when he was in there for an pneumonia. He was 2 months 2 weeks ish so it can happen earlier as well as later. Theres no set time for it to happen it just depends on baby. But he was pretty much the same and stayed up all night barley naped let alone sleep lol he was really fussy and fussed while nursing. He was just mr cranky pants lol. It lasted like 3 days maybe 4 but it really is over before you know it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search