Wednesday Whines and Wahoos 1/30/13

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's Wednesday! Share your whines and wahoos here!!

January 30th, 2013, 06:18 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Whine - I've about had it with being the middle man in trying to get Bailey seen by the geneticist. I'm about to loose my mind on both the genetics clinic and her pediatrician's office. Hopefully some of these things will be resolved today.

Also, the weather is supposed to be pretty bad here today and they're expecting the worst to hit us about the time I'm supposed to pick my oldest up from school. Risk of tornados and straight line winds in excess of 70mph!!!! I'm praying for wisdom of our school officials in their decision making today. Hopefully, they'll do early release and get the kids home before the worst is expected to hit, or if it's looking severe when it gets close to time for them to let out, to keep them there. It's not safe for the buses to be on the road in 70mph gusts, and it's not safe for parents (or anyone, really) to be out picking their kids up from school in those kind of winds.

Wahoo- Tonight is Bible study night at church!!! We are doing Beth Moore's Daniel study and it has been amazing and exactly what I need right now. Especially the study on the trials and how we handle them, as paralleled by Shadrach, Mesach, and Abdnego being (literally) put through the fire. I am certainly being delivered through the fire at this time in my life with these trials as of late, but I am keeping the faith that my faith will be strengthened through this and that God is with me through this all!I will be refined at the end of this!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 30th, 2013, 09:43 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whine - The weather is crappy. Cold. Windy. Ugh.

wahoo - I am going out to lunch tomorrow with my dad!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

January 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whine- another problem with our stupid apartment... the kitchen sink is leaking now! it actually filled up a container I have under there (I keep a scrub brush in it) then te whole under sink area is wet and has now leaked onto my kitchen floor!Are you KIDDING me!!!!! I am soooooooo peeved about this! EVERYTIME I turn around it something else here breaking down or leaking or needing to be replace! I called maintence thins morning and nothing still! I swear they just ignore us now because were always calling with issues, but there reall issues! Our hot water went out, for a week might I add untill they finally fixed it! ya it took that long! then the heater wasent working (not good with a infant in the middle of winter!)then our freezer went out and had to be replaced. I lost everything we had in there to because it took them 3 days to finaly fix it, I had to rush to my parents house at 130am (thankfully right around the corner) to put my over 160 oz of breastmilk in there freezer so it wouldnt go bad! oh I just hate living here!!!! Its just one thing after another!

marval- were hopefully getting a house soon yay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search