DITLO - Molly & Me! (Pic Heavy!!)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 16 Post By Hopefulpinkangel
  • 2 Post By Cylence
  • 1 Post By K.A.T

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well even though I'm sick and Molly is still getting over being sick as well, this is our day.

After getting up twice (I have no idea what is going on with her because she normally sleeps through the night) this was our day:

Waking up to a catastrophic diaper (for those who are friends with me on FB you already heard about my daring tale). If you notice the whole front of her is wet and not just pee color.

Had to run to "the office" which is actually my uncle's house to pick up some work. I'm blessed to be able to work from home, but when I do have to go to the office my uncle lets me take Molly with me. On the way we rocked it old school with these funny things called CD's.

Ran in and grabbed my paperwork and headed back home. She wasn't hungry yet because she had a middle of the night bottle so we decided to snack on a giraffe.

She finally decided she was hungry around 11:30am.

Then it was diaper change time. Cloth butts are so flipping cute!

Then we did play time for a bit more before nap time (which I have no idea what time it was, but it doesn't matter because she is a very ADD napper with sometimes taking long naps sometimes only napping for 30 min).

While she laid down for her half second nap I quickly ran downstairs to finish some laundry and let our dog out.

Then we she woke up after a 10 second nap. We finished watching General Hospital, then walked outside to meet big brother's bus.

We started big brother's homework and did a little play time in the exersaucer. Which didn't last long because the bottle monster was hungry again.

For the first time I tried letting her hold her own bottle and she did a pretty good job!

We got a little sibling love in.

It was a beautiful day out so we opened the windows and decided to play outside for some much needed fresh air. It was Molly's first time in the swing!

Then I realized I forgot to look at what I was supposed to be making for dinner. It was chicken in the crockpot and being that it was already 4pm it was too late for that. Decided to do homemade pizza because DH had told me we had a pizza crust . . . we didn't. Quickly googled a homemade pizza dough in the bread machine and got to work. (FYI: it was awesome, but it took 1 hour and 30 min to make the dough so next time I'll start sooner. LOL

While the pizza dough was being made by the bread machine I decided to let DS pick a game for us to play. He loves board games!

Got the pizza made and eaten. Then Molly had a bottle at 7:30pm and another at 9:30pm right before she went down for the night.

She ended up sleeping from 9:30ish until about 8:30am this morning! However I got horrible sleep because of DH and his coughing/snoring. None the less I'm hoping this is turning point for Molly's sleep and that she will start getting back into a "normal" routine.

So that is our day. I am still having a terrible time finding the time to work, but our life with Molly in it is so much more than we could ever have hoped for . . . catastrophic diapers and all.

Jan 2010 August 2011

January 30th, 2013, 09:18 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awwww cute brother love
Thanks for sharing!
January 30th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
You poor momma! Makes me think we should've kept the poop champion award in the superlatives, cause she wins *laughs*

Thanks for sharing!
January 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
LOVE her babylegs!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
January 30th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This was great! Your kiddos are precious. And your DS has such a familiar look, kinda like a family member of ours. Handsome little guy you have! My boys love board games too, and we are loving that they are old enough to enjoy some of the games dh and I like playing too. I can only take so much candy land!

January 30th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Super Mommy
Awww....so cute. Love the cloth diapers. Looks like a great day. Thanks for sharing.

January 30th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Great day! Gotta love catastrophic diaper blowouts to start the day. Molly seems like such a happy baby.

January 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Dear DDB, I absolutely love your pics, especially the one where she's wearing the leg warmers. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing your pics. Molly is gorgeous!
January 30th, 2013, 02:54 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
You have such beautiful kids! that pizza looked soo good, thanks for sharing

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
January 30th, 2013, 08:07 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Those are great pics, thanks for sharing. That first one is awesome. It's a face that says...you know what I have in here waiting for you, right? lol
Hopefulpinkangel likes this.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

January 31st, 2013, 08:26 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Loved it! I agree the first picture was the best. She was so happy because she knew she wasn't going to be the one cleaning all that up.

January 31st, 2013, 09:39 AM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
very cute but now i want pizza - thanks!

...and baby number 2
January 31st, 2013, 01:20 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Love it! Both of your kiddos are adorable
January 31st, 2013, 04:14 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Thanks for sharing! Yikes on the morning diaper.
January 31st, 2013, 06:18 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your kiddos are adorable! And look at you whipping up pizza dough from scratch!!

February 1st, 2013, 02:18 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Finding time and energy for anything is hard!! Looks like a lovely day though. That pizza looks YUMMY!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search