High Chairs

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Starstrydergrrl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I plan to get Kyah a high chair in the next couple of weeks. I think it will be very helpful not just for feeding (she only gets about 2 oz of baby food per day right now) but for while I am cooking in the kitchen and for family dinner time.

Do you have a high chair?

Are you using it yet?

If you don't plan to use a high chair what do you plan to use?

Anyone have a link to the one they have or will be getting?

January 31st, 2013, 11:06 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a high chair? No, but I have a friend that has one for me, I just need to pick it up when I am ready. It is in their garage. We don't have much space in our house, so I want to make sure I am ready to use it a while when I get it. Right now, Elliott has been ending up taking a nap while we eat dinner.

Are you using it yet?
We probably would for dinner time.

Right now with the 2oz of baby food a day he get's, I put a burp cloth on the couch, then sit him on it, then put a bib on him and feed him that way, since we are normally chilling in the living room in the evening.

Nope, I don't even know what mine looks like, lol. I was set though, my friend had b/g twins!

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

January 31st, 2013, 12:43 PM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you have a high chair? No, we decided to skip it this time around.

Are you using it yet?

If you don't plan to use a high chair what do you plan to use? A hook on chair for the dining table. This on is awesome as it swivels so if I am in the kitchen I can just swivel her that way. She loves it.

Anyone have a link to the one they have or will be getting? Chicco 360 Degree Hook On Chair
3Sapphires likes this.

January 31st, 2013, 01:19 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a high chair? yes

Are you using it yet? no, it is still in the garage, for now I am just putting in his bumbo on the table

Anyone have a link to the one they have or will be getting? WE the fisher-price space saver chair, I need to get another kitchen chair before I can use it, but we are going to need another kitchen chair anyway, so now I am just waiting on some mulah...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 31st, 2013, 07:32 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a high chair? Yes, I received the one I registered for.

Are you using it yet? Yep, Declan LOVES it. He really likes to sit up and be in the kitchen with us, so this achieves both of those

Contempo Highchair Rittenhouse : Target

Ashley
Ashley
February 1st, 2013, 12:19 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a high chair? not yet

Are you using it yet? I want to be lol

If you don't plan to use a high chair what do you plan to use? plan on using one but in the mean time I just prop him up with my boppy or sit him in his bumbo

Anyone have a link to the one they have or will be getting? this is the one we will be getting, I have the whole set the carseat/stroller (travel system), pack n play and swing. its a 4 in one so we will get a lot of use out of it and were planning on using these items with future babys as well (probaly get a new carseat after a while though)

Graco Blossom 4-in-1 High Chair - Capri - Graco - Babies "R" Us

February 2nd, 2013, 06:42 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a high chair? Yes, two actually.

Are you using it yet? My son uses both, Ayla is still only on formula until 6 months.

If you don't plan to use a high chair what do you plan to use? We have a standard wooden high chair (the type you would see in a restaurant) and a peg parago prima pappa rocker high chair. I do not recommend the peg parago high chair. The design is horrible. The leather cover is not machine washable because of it being leather. You have to be very careful what cleaners you use on the leather or the leather will tar, buckle, mold, and disintegrate. It only has a one part tray that is huge and cumbersome to wash in the sink. There are little these spots on either side of the chair that is perfect for a baby/toddler to shove food down, that is only excessible by a stick or tooth brush to get out, or taking the high chair apart.

Google Image Result for http://images.canadianlisted.com/nlarge/peg-peregos-prima-pappa-rocker-high-chair_5200871.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...fm%3B800%3B800

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search