Friday Five 2/1

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 02:52 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

1. What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood?
  2. What activity can you not believe kids get away with today?
  3. If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be?
  4. A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is?
  5. Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year?

February 1st, 2013, 07:40 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood? My brother's death

What activity can you not believe kids get away with today? Smart mouths!

If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be? Most days I like being myself, but it would have been cool to be John Lennon.

A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is? I was a stupid kid. I knew nothing about love until it smacked me upside my head when I wasn't even looking for it.

Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year? Of course. True love doesn't just fade away, and it is not even a choice.

February 1st, 2013, 09:55 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood? Sledding
What activity can you not believe kids get away with today? I'll have to agree with Sherry - their smart mouths!
If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be? Not sure
A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is? stupid kid lol
Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year? I think so

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM
georgiabrit's Avatar Super Mommy
What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood? playing out on the street every night after school with the neighborhood kids from the age of about 7
What activity can you not believe kids get away with today? I get emails from Amazon showing me which games Toby has downloaded on his Kindle at 9am whilst at school! We weren't even allowed to listen to our Walkmans on the bus, let alone have games and phones at school!
If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be? Oh gosh I dont know... a 17yr old hottie with perky tits, but can I still have my brain?
A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is? I met my first husband then. I was totally in love with him, but I look back now and realize how very flawed my concept of love was.
Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year? Oh yes. Yes yes. And more than one person too. But in recent life, my husband and I met online, and the longest we went in between visits was 10 months, and we were still utterly in love.

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search