Your baby's week! 2/1

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mountain~Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 03:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
How has baby been this week?

What has baby done this week to make you smile?

Did they have any new experiences this week?

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out?

February 1st, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
How has baby been this week? Sarah has an ugly cough this week.

What has baby done this week to make you smile? Everything she does makes me smile!

Did they have any new experiences this week? She is responding to her name and sitting up on her own, at least for a few seconds.

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? Sarah isn't the one who's made me want to pull my hair out.
MosaicWife likes this.
February 1st, 2013, 06:24 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
How has baby been this week? His usual happy self.

What has baby done this week to make you smile? He's starting to snuggle me back when I'm holding him.

Did they have any new experiences this week? He's sitting so well that Grandma gave him a bath sitting up for the first time.

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? Super clingy. Never wants to be put down.

February 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
How has baby been this week? Sick. First I thought she was just stuffy. Then I thought she had croup. She lost her voice, but now she seems to be getting better. Thankfully, she still slept and nursed well.

What has baby done this week to make you smile? When I put her on the bed to nurse, she immediately rolls on her side and starts kicking her feet in anticipation. She has also started hugging, kissing, and reaching for us.

Did they have any new experiences this week? No, we had the same old routine this week.

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? She personally has not made me frustrated, but when I knew she may be getting sick, I about had a panic attack after remembering what bronchiolitis was like last time.

February 1st, 2013, 07:41 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How has baby been this week? She's been her normal happy self

What has baby done this week to make you smile? She's starting to put her arms up to be picked up more and more.

Did they have any new experiences this week? See above.

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? Her sleeping "schedule"!! I've had it

February 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How has baby been this week? His normal self

What has baby done this week to make you smile? roll from one end of the area rug to the other to get his rings to play with

Did they have any new experiences this week? He's had some avocado to play with, not much made it in his mouth though, but he had fun squishing it in his fingers

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? like Aubrey said his sleep "schedule"

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 1st, 2013, 04:09 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
How has baby been this week? a bit clingy

What has baby done this week to make you smile? his reaching for you and slobber kisses

Did they have any new experiences this week? he tried peaches and enjoyed

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? the extra cling at certain times

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

February 1st, 2013, 04:51 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very good - I think he is teething as his cheeks, chin and bum are red raw even with cream and he constantly has his hands in his mouth - he doesn't seem to be upset by it though so im not giving any medicine - will keep and eye on it.

He gives me kisses, giggles in his sleep, pets the Maggie dog for fun and is just the cutest most lovely baby in the world

He learnt to control his rolling over - he's been able to roll for a while by accident but now he can roll when he wants something

Nothing to make me tear my hair out but he has made me cry this week - I've been weaning him off the boob and it has been a very painful and uncomfortable few days but im finally done breastfeeding, anyways he kicked my in the boob a few times on Thursday and made me cry it really fecking hurt and i was quite mad at him (as if he did it on purpose ) but then he smiled and cooed at me so all was forgiven

...and baby number 2
February 1st, 2013, 05:23 PM
emeraldeyedimp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
His normal happy self

He is laughing more and more... I had him going for a few minuets.

His 2yr old big brother gave him a taste of peanut butter....no nut allergies thank goodness.

literally pull my hair out....he likes to eat it.

Thanks to Jaques for the super cute siggy. Marshall is loving being paired with Hannah, she is super sweet.
February 1st, 2013, 06:09 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Hyper and excited!

He is continuously babbling and giving hugs. He's also been sleeping better.

He tried mango and loves it!

He spit up loads on my bed ...twice!

February 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
How has baby been this week? His usual self.

What has baby done this week to make you smile? He has started to touch my legs and pet my hair.

Did they have any new experiences this week? He went out in the stroller in the regular seat instead of the infant seat. He thought it was awesome.

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? He is a bit of a grabby mcgrabberson now and I have to be more careful about what I leave in his reach.
February 1st, 2013, 08:42 PM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How has baby been this week? She's been good. Slept the whole night last night. Woohoo!!

What has baby done this week to make you smile? Again, slept the whole night without feeding. I had a good night's sleep...ahhhh!!

Did they have any new experiences this week? She grabs everything in sight. It's so funny because she will even pull forward just to grab anything in front of her..LOL. Also, she doesn't like to be alone or at least have someone she recognizes in sight. She will cry bloody murder if she is in her pack n play and I walk away. once she sees me, she smiles and gets excited...it's soo cute!

What has baby done this week to make you tear your hair out? No..not this week. it's my 4 year old that has me stressed out at the moment...

Tags
baby questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search