~*~ February Roll Call ~*~

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please sign in, ladies!

Your Name:

Baby's Name:

Baby's Age:

Update on you & baby please:

February 1st, 2013, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Your Name: Tiffany

Baby's Name: Maura

Baby's Age: 4 months

Update on you & baby please: Maura is doing well. She rolls both ways, started to army crawl a little, and is a very happy baby. I am doing pretty well. I feel like I am back to normal, and staying busy trying to get our house ready for us to move in a few months.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 1st, 2013, 11:46 AM
Super Mommy
Your Name: Kim

Baby's Name: Kara

Baby's Age: will be 5 months on the 9th

Update on you & baby please: Kara has two little teeth and is sleeping a lot better... although she still has her nights where she gets up a lot. She thinks all her brothers are hilarious but she laughs the most with Owen. We will be driving down to FL this month (that car ride with Kara should be FUN lol) to start everything for our house to be built and for DH to do all his final stuff for his new job!!! Can't wait for DH to be out of the Navy and home every night!

February 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Declan

Baby's Age: 4 Months and 2 weeks

Update on you & baby please: I am doing well. Finally into a routine with getting to work and dropping Declan off. I still have my moments when I a super depressed on dropping him off, but it is definitely getting easier. Declan is AMAZING. He is rolling both ways, trying to eat his feet and eating solids. He loves momma's sweet potatoes

Ashley
Ashley
February 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name:
Angela
Baby's Name:
Naomi
Baby's Age:
5 months 1 week

Update on you & baby please: Doing good. Naomi has four teeth coming in all at once. She is rolling and trying to move...can't really call it crawling yet.
February 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Virginia

Baby's Name: Aden

Baby's Age: 5 Months 1 Week

Update on you & baby please: Aden is doing great he is rolling but since he learned how to roll from back to front he has seemed to have forgotten how to roll from tummy to back lol which is strange because he was rolling from tummy to back long before he learned to roll from back to tummy.... Other than that things are going well me and my fiance will be getting married on the 15 of march at the latest because he will be enlisting in the Navy and needs to get the ball rolling on that very soon. Other than that excitement it is same old same old over here.

February 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Your Name: Tamara

Baby's Name: Hailey

Baby's Age: 4 months

Update on you & baby please: Hailey loves sitting but can't do it by herself yet, but she still loves it. She is a great sleeper and we are still EBFING. She is a bundle of joy and growing way to fast.
February 1st, 2013, 05:51 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Abbie

Baby's Name: Micah

Baby's Age: 5 months and a few days

Update on you & baby please: Micah is generally a cheerful, giggly baby. She can sit well but isn't interested in moving or rolling anywhere. No teeth yet! I am doing ok, but sooo tired all the time, as she still isn't sleeping through the night, and now my 3 year old has started waking up every night too, sigh.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Remy

Baby's Age: 3 months, 3 weeks

Update on you & baby please: We went through a horrible growth spurt last week but now I have my happy little baby back! He LOVES to sit up like a big boy but can't on his own yet obviously. I keep waiting for him to show signs of rolling but nothing yet.

February 1st, 2013, 09:50 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: JoLina

Babys name: Matthew

Babys age: 4 months 2 weeks

Update on you and baby please: Matthew is doing great! Hes started solids and loves it! Hes been sleeping through the night again and growing lots! Hes very curious and loves to look at everything. Hes getting closer to sitting on his own soon!

February 2nd, 2013, 02:57 AM
Super Mommy
Your name....Stephanie

Baby... Brady Man

Age..4 months 3 weeks

Update.... Little man has just figured out the point of his Johnny jump and it is the funniest thing to watch. He had his first tooth brake through yesterday. He can roll both ways but it hasn't been constant. He has no interest in sitting up at all. His favorite thing is his sippy cup with handles. He LOVES it.
February 2nd, 2013, 04:55 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Your Name: Jakkie

Baby's Name: Mika

Baby's Age: 4 months, 3 weeks

Update on you & baby please: She just started teething and though unhappy not as bad as Kenny was. Maybe those amber beads work after all. She rolls both ways really well and has started scooting herself about but not consistently. Still sleeps well, much to my delight.

February 2nd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your Name: Beth

Baby's Name: Weston

Baby's Age: 4 Months 1 week

Update on you & baby please: Weston can almost roll from back to tummy. He doesn't spend much time on his belly, but when he does he never even tries to roll, he just likes to look at stuff around him. No solids yet, probably in like 2 months. He's a really happy baby, but he's super quiet, no screaming, just cooing and other quiet noises.

February 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
HazelMom's Avatar Emily
Your Name: Emily (I'm new here!)

Baby's Name: Nick

Baby's Age: 4 months and 1 day

Update on you & baby please: Overall we're doing well! I'm still adjusting to going back to work full-time. Nick has been very active recently - lots of rolling around and grabbing at things. He also has discovered how to make strange fart noises with his mouth. He had his 4 month doctor appointment and shots yesterday so he got a low-grade temp last night and wasn't very happy.
February 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Please sign in, ladies!

Your Name: stefani

Baby's Name: mason

Baby's Age: 3 months and 28 days

Update on you & baby please: were doing well. His tummy issues arent so bad anymore which is great, although he spits up a bit more than he used to. Mason is still a pretty content baby. Hes enjoying tummy time a little more these days. He has rolled both ways but doesnt regularly. He absolutely loves his jumparoo and goes wild in it lol. In the past couple weeks hes started liking the bumbo seat for a little here and there. He can almost sit up on his own but not quite yet. He loves standing and ive even been able to let go of him for a few seconds and hell stay there. Hes just a blast :-)

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

February 4th, 2013, 07:29 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Your Name: Katie

Baby's Name: Bailey Grace

Baby's Age: 5 months today (the 4th)

Update on you & baby please: I'm finally doing well!!! Things are going great and, though I have my moments, I have come out of the PPD for the most part. Things are about to get hectic again as baseball season started last week for my oldest 2 boys. Bailey Grace is doing well!!!! She's sitting up on her own, though she doesn't like rolling much. She can do it, she just prefers to be sitting up and looking around. She is also moving. She tucks he legs under her pushes her bottom in the air and lunges forward. It's so cute! I wish I could report that her gain is much improved, but it's still so very slow. She's about 12.5 lbs right now. I also which I could report some good news about her genetics appointment, but we're still going back and forth trying to get her seen. We're probably going to see about having her seen at another clinic at this point. The one we're talking with now is just plain unorganized, it seems.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Your Name: Brittany

Baby's Name: Evelyn

Baby's Age: 5 months on the 10th

Update on you & baby please: Evelyn is doing great she is getting a big personality and loves watching her brothers. She is still not rolling from back to front and is very close to sitting up unassisted on her own. I am doing better I had shingles most of january and those are fully healed but I keep getting phantom pain from the damaged nerves currently getting over a small cold too, looking forward to getting my energy fully back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search