question?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 08:57 PM
destiny hope's Avatar Veteran
Alex does not pee during the night he wakes up every morning with a dry bum so my question have any of ur babies ever wake up dry?? Should I be concerned?
February 2nd, 2013, 01:09 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does he drink during the night? If he's sleeping through without a feed i wouldn't worry, as long as he is having plenty of wet diapers during the day.. if nothing is going in then nothing will come out kwim? . If you're concerned you could call your ped and put your mind at rest though.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 2nd, 2013, 05:00 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Linc doesn't have a very wet diaper through the night - none of my kids have ever been big wetters at night - makes potty training easier! LOL

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aden wakes up dry most every morning then makes up for it after his morning feed. I wouldn't worry unless he is not having enough pee diapers total.

February 3rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I agree with the other ladies as well but it never hurts to call his ped if it will help put your mind at ease. I think as long as hes having plenty of wet diapers during the day things are good

February 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Cora keeps a dry diaper through the night too. She must just hold it. Totally freaked me out, because teddy never did.

February 3rd, 2013, 08:51 PM
destiny hope's Avatar Veteran
My girls all had very wet diapers in the morning but he rarely sees at night guess after my research they say they want per during a deep sleep and only when they are awake or half awake they will see and that how some potty train from birth guess I have a deep sleeper lol
February 4th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kyah is usually very wet in the mornings! However, as long as Alex has plenty of wet diapers throughout the day; I would agree that everything is fine!! Plus, it seems to be quite common, lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search