Long over due update, for those that even remember me! Lol!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By katiebear
  • 6 Post By katiebear

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 09:47 PM
katiebear's Avatar Ryder's BIGGEST Fan!!
Send a message via AIM to katiebear Send a message via Yahoo to katiebear
Hello Ladies!
It's been ages since I posted in here!
Elliana is 6 months old as of the 1st *12:32am on the 2nd now haha* and I can't believe it! The time has literally flown by. She now weighs 17lbs 13oz... we have some tummy troubles, it's a bit of an ongoing issue Poor girl can't have normal poopy to save her life! She goes, it's just the size of an adult's (tears her bottom up, makes her bleed, can barely push it out on her own, that sort of thing), or it's pebbly. She has never been able to have cow milk formula, always had Nutramigen... and with the introduction of solids they have us giving her prunes, prunes, and more prunes... and to swallow them down she gets water, apple, and prune juices... they told us to give her an enema, my mom did this while I was at work, and she said she only went a little? At the ER she had an XRay showing no blockages, everything working as it should, just LOTS of poopy inside her... she was put on laxatives which had her going every day, and got it to be clay like, but no change in size or pain level for her... the pharmacist told me due to the lax she didn't need the suppository too so she never got one of those. I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall with this. It's been ongoing for over 2 months, EVERY time she goes. Literally. Every. Time. She. Goes. I have no idea what to do to help her
But all that aside, she is otherwise happy and healthy. She loves eating baby food, she rolls all over, is scooting herself backwards and moves around that way, sits up all on her own, and is in love with her 2 year old big brother, who returns the same feelings to her. Those 2 are something else.
We just moved into an awesome house with more room! Thank goodness, we NEEDED it!
I'll try to get some pics on here shortly of my princess. Oh by the way, she has 2 teeth now! Beat big brother by getting them about 2 months before he ever got any (but when he got his first tooth, he got like 6 in 1 weekend!)... she definitely is her own little person and little miss diva.
Anyway, as always this has turned into a novel so I will go find some pics and get them on here, probably in the comments section, and will try to get on here but with working 7:30am- 4:30pm outside the home, coming home to my 2 munchkins and caring for them while DH sleeps (he works 3rds, yuck), then being awake just long enough to kiss him good bye as he heads out the door, it's always busy and on the go which is why it's been forever since any of you have seen me. But you're all being thought of on my end and I hope you all are well! Give your babies kisses for me!
Katie
February 1st, 2013, 10:10 PM
katiebear's Avatar Ryder's BIGGEST Fan!!
Send a message via AIM to katiebear Send a message via Yahoo to katiebear
Newish Ellie and Daddy:

Christmas Mommy and Ellie:

Christmas Ellie and big brother Ryder:

3ish months old, not long after getting her ears pierced!

4 month old birthday shot:

And for some reason photobucket is being a huge butt to me right now, so I will try to get the super recent ones in a minute.

Everybody loves a blue eyed Latina :

A week or so ago:

Slightly more recent:

Taken last night before bed:

Holy Roly Poly Oly!

And that's the end Thank you for reading and looking and enjoying my baby beauty!

Last edited by katiebear; February 1st, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
February 2nd, 2013, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She is adorable!

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

February 2nd, 2013, 06:06 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What a cutie!!! Glad to hear from you

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Awww Katie, she has such a precious smile!!

Sorry to hear she's having some health issues and I hope they can find the answers for you. But great to hear all the positive news! It's always good to see you!

February 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Aww, so cute! Looks like AJ's rolls!! lol He has a milk protein intolerance also. He's super sensitive. Alimentum didn't even work for him. So, I can totally relate to ya there. How did yous find it out? And I'm soo sorry she's having so much pain with going. Hope you find answers soon! It's not fun having to see your lo in soo much pain!!
February 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
So happy to hear from you. The kids are gorgeous!! Can't believe how big Ryder has gotten and Elliana is precious. Sorry to hear about her health issues, hope things get better. Yay for getting a bigger home, I did this recently too. Makes life so much easier.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

February 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Oh my look at all those adorable chunks. She's a doll. Glad to hear you're doing well. Sorry she's having issues. Hope it passes fast.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

February 2nd, 2013, 07:38 PM
Super Mommy
Always happy to hear from you. I love seeing all the pics. Your kids are sooo cute. I'm sorry to hear about Elliana's health problems. I hope things will resolve soon. Yay for the bigger house!

February 2nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! Adorable litt baby girl!!! I love seeing pics of all these growing babies.
February 3rd, 2013, 02:20 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
She's a beauty! Sorry she's having such issues. Have you thought about trying probiotics? My eldest had chronic constipation for years. Finally we started him on probiotics and enzymes and it cleared up the constipation and bloating forever. I hope she feels better soon.

February 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Glad to see you back!! Both of your children are adorable
February 4th, 2013, 07:53 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sooooo cute!
Welcome back and hope her tummy probs get better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search