Rant... Kinda

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2013, 09:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So my mother, whom we currently live with, and my fiance have both asked me numerous times if I am pregnant again. I guess they both think i have been showing signs of it. I also have questioned it but if i am pregnant it would be very new. I just had my first pp af a few weeks ago. I also have PcOS and barely ever ovulate so i doubt it. I do take the mini pill but was just on antibiotics and totallyforgot they can mess with the pill. So i took a couple tests now and they both have been negative. Its driving me nuts though that they keep thinking i am pregnant and asking. I do have some symptoms but they wouldnt come so early and with negative tests would they? I guess well see as time goes on but idk. I think i just haven't been feeling well. Sorry for the random thread. Lol. Thank you for reading though if you got this far. Im just stressing about it. If i am id at least like to know.

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

February 4th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry they keep asking. Not knowing yourself can be stressful then having people constantly ask can make things worse because you end up thinking about it more when you might be trying to forget about it for a couple days before you can test again. I hope you find out 100% soon.

February 4th, 2013, 07:06 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
So sorry, Stefani!!! Hormones are constantly adjusting and re-adjusting for quite a while in the postpartum period, so that could explain a lot of why you're not feeling well and experiencing some symptoms similar to pregnancy. I imagine the PCOS would make this a bit more pronounced, too. If you, on the very slight chance, were pregnant, then yes it would be a bit early to experience anything other than maybe some tiredness, fatigue, and maybe feeling "off" this early. Most symptoms won't kick in until 3-5 weeks after implantation.

Are you still BF'ing? I can't keep straight those EBF and those FFing. I know your chances are pretty low with PCOS, but if you're FF, then you may want to ask your dr/caregver about another type of BCP other than the mini-pill. It's not as effective if you're not also EBF. My MW told me to call her as soon as Bailey slept through the night, because even that makes the mini-pills effectiveness much lower eventhough she's still EBF. I decided not to take anything, though, just because the hormones make me crazy. We're being careful at this point until my body gets back to normal cycles and then I'll move back to the FAM.

Sorry for that aside, anyway, I would wait a few days to a week, test again and then you should know for sure. Maybe the next time they ask, answer with an emphatic NO!!!!! And then tell them "I know you mean well, but it stresses me out that you're questioning me on this at the moment. I promise that if I, on the extremely small chance, am pregnant again that you will be the first to know besides me."
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 4th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stefani, I agree with Kim and Katie. I think you should wait about a week and test again. I recommend the dollar store tests since they're $1 and they do work! I think it is definitely possible, but seems it is unlikely with all the circumstances given. You just never know. I hope you get the answer soon one way or another!

February 4th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would ask her why it's such a big deal to them? After saying no of course lol.

February 4th, 2013, 02:24 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dito to the other ladies. I would test again in a few in fews just to be sure you know and I know is hard to do but just try to ignore the comments untill you know for sure you know. You dont need to become stressed about it you know. I hoe things ge better soon!

February 4th, 2013, 02:43 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds very aggravating! I hope you find out soon.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search