5 Month Stats Thread

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 10:28 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lets see how all our little ones are doing at 5 months!

Baby's Name:

Weight (if you know it):

Height (if you know it):

Is baby sitting on there own?

Is baby sleeping through the night?

Is baby sleeping in there own room?

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them?

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)?

Share a picture if you would like!

February 6th, 2013, 07:42 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby's Name: Ryker Richard. But we call him Bubby

Weight (if you know it): 15 pounds yesterday

Height (if you know it): 26 inches

Is baby sitting on there own? Nope. With assistance.

Is baby sleeping through the night? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah.... Not even close.

Is baby sleeping in there own room? No, we still have him in the rock and play in the living room. Which probably leads to the answer to the above question. But, his room is attached to my daughter's and I am afraid him waking would wake her.

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? Orange veggies and some fruits like bananas. He likes the orange veggies. We tried peas and he hated them.

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? Eating his hands and feet, giggling more, belly laughs.. all the cute things to make me forgive him for not sleeping EVER. He is getting tubes in his ears next Wednesday. He's had three ear infections.

Share a picture if you would like! I'm at work. No pictures here.

February 6th, 2013, 11:39 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's Name: Micah Kimberly

Weight (if you know it): 16.5 lbs

Height (if you know it): don't know

Is baby sitting on there own? yes

Is baby sleeping through the night? nope!

Is baby sleeping in there own room? No, we are cosleeping

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? she has a little bit of fruit or veggies when we eat dinner. She has had avocado, squash, peas, mango, apple and banana. She liked everything except the peas.

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? She shouts! She is also reaching for everything, nothing is safe, so I can't drink or eat anymore while holding her!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 6th, 2013, 06:15 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Baby's Name: Evelyn

Weight (if you know it): 15 lbs

Height (if you know it): 26"

Is baby sitting on there own? almost she is so close

Is baby sleeping through the night? only gets up once but has a good 6.5 hour block then a 4 hour block

Is baby sleeping in there own room? yes

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? None

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? she spins around when on her belly or her back and when on her belly inches herself forward towards toys yet doesn't roll over back to front yet go figure.

Wearing her new tutu
February 18th, 2013, 08:41 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's Name: Matthew

Weight (if you know it): don't know

Height (if you know it): don't know

Is baby sitting on there own? not yet but close

Is baby sleeping through the night? yes thank god!

Is baby sleeping in there own room? yes he sleeps in his crib in his room then when he wakes up in the morning he sleeps with me in our bed for a few hours more

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? yes we started at 4 months. hes loves his solids! he has had brown rice cereal, sweet potatos, squash, pears, apples, bananas, avocado, peas d zuccini (he has an allergy zuccini though so no more of that for a while)

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? hes all about his feets now lol he has now rolled over both ways as of tonight yay! so close to sitting up on his own, I changed him to 6-9 months sleepers because hes sooo long!

Share a picture if you would like! I'm sharing my siggie pic

February 18th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Super Mommy
Weight (if you know it):17 pounds

Height (if you know it):unsure

Is baby sitting on there own? No and he has no interest in doing so lol

Is baby sleeping through the night? No

Is baby sleeping in there own room? No his nursery is set up upstairs and we re downstairs so I actually had my husband take apart his baby bed and set it up in our room until we are ready to put him upstairs. I figured he would at least get use to sleeping in his bed. Plus our room is rather large so he currently has his own area.

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them?yes, the only thing I have found he really likes is peas

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)?scooting and chewing on everything

February 19th, 2013, 06:12 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Baby's Name: Bailey Grace

Weight (if you know it): 12lb 8oz; my tiny little girl. She's in the 4th percentile for her weight

Height (if you know it): they didn't measure it at the weight check

Is baby sitting on there own? Yes!!!! Since 4.5 months!!!

Is baby sleeping through the night? Oh, yes.

Is baby sleeping in there own room? Yep!

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? Not yet due to us worried about possible metabolic issues. But, our dr consulted with the geneticist and we've been given the green light to start with oatmeal cereal to see how she does and check her blood sugar. If she does ok after a couple of weeks, we can slowly add in other purees, closely monitoring her until we get a dx from the geneticist.

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? She's started babbling for sure! Lots of consonant and vowel sounds. Mainly bababab and lalalala. She's said dadada and mama a couple of times, too! I love her happy squeals, too. Oh, and the conversational inflections she makes when she's talking is so cute!

This is from her 5 month weight check last week. She entertained herself in the mirror while waiting for the dr. She's about 5.5 months here!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can never respond to these because Remy is so far behind your babies! LOL

February 19th, 2013, 09:38 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Respond anyway with his 4 month stats, Ashley!! I'm interested in seeing how Remy and all he other late Sept/early Oct babies are growing, too!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 19th, 2013, 10:52 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's Name: Declan

Weight (if you know it): 20-21 pounds

Height (if you know it): 26-27 inches

Is baby sitting on there own? SO close. He can hold it for about a minute but then flops over.

Is baby sleeping through the night? Yes, 7:00-5:30.

Is baby sleeping in there own room? Yes

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? Yes we have. Our doctor said that when he stopped sleeping through the night to start them, so we did. Declan LOVES everything. I am making my own baby food, so I am following the list on Wholesome Homemade Baby Food Recipes | Make Fresh Baby Food, Healthy Homemade Baby Food is easy with new baby food recipes, solid food tips, baby nutrition & more!. I would say that his favorite is sweet potato

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? He is a rolling monster. If we put him on his back, I will blink and he is on his belly again. Declan is also now VERY aware of our dog. He thinks that he is the funniest

Ashley
Ashley
February 19th, 2013, 11:04 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can do that!

Remy @ 4 months:

Weight (if you know it): 14 lbs 10 oz

Height (if you know it): 24 3/4"

Is baby sitting on there own? No but he LOVES to sit up assisted, and I take my hands away sometimes - so I don't think he's too far off!

Is baby sleeping through the night? He sleeps a good stretch but still wakes up for 1-2 bottles

Is baby sleeping in there own room? Not yet... but probably in the next couple days

Have you started solids? If so, what foods and how does baby like them? Not yet!

Any new things baby has started doing (good or bad)? He just rolled from tummy to back 3 times last night, and won't do it again today LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search