Weekend Recap! (Feb 11)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2013, 11:09 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
How was your weekend ladies! Did you do anything special? Share a pic or to if you wish!

February 11th, 2013, 04:16 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
friday we went to 5 guys and did our grocery shopping, saturday we went and got library cards and the big boys checked out a few books.

yesterday MIL and FIL came down and visited for a while. Nothing terribly exciting.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 11th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Super Mommy
Friday night we did a Bonfire at my husbands bosses house and it was actually a lot of fun. Saturday felt like my husband and I was nothing but drivers taking our kids to all the stuff they are involved in. My husband did go out and buy me a nice fire pit and fixed it up in our back yard so that was awesome. Sat night we had an oyster roast and made s'mores on the fire. Sunday was spent at the ballfield.
February 11th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Saturday I stayed on the couch and slept as much as possible. I felt horrible. Sunday we cleaned house most of the day, played outside with the kids, and had nerf gun wars.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 11th, 2013, 06:39 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
On Friday, DH and I dropped the baby off at our MIL's house. He spent the night there and we got to have a date night. We went out to eat, had a few drinks and got to sleep in on a Saturday!!!

On Saturday, we just hung out at home and relaxed. On Sunday, Declan and I spent most of the day at my sisters. DH was finishing up our dining room ceiling and installing a new over the range microwave, which I am so excited about

Ashley
Ashley
February 11th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Friday we kind of just hung out in the house and relaxed because of the snow storm. Saturday was my birthday so justin let me sleep in and took care of mason for a bit. My mom made a huge brunch for us all and ten we did some running around. We came home and had a nice dinner later that night. Skype with some family from out of town. Relaxed and just spent family time together. He even made me an awesome bday cake lol. Sunday we did some cleaning and i did homework and then some friends came by for a bit. It was nice

February 11th, 2013, 11:34 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Happy late birthday Stefani!

DH had drill Friday so I stayed home with Matthew then Saturday and Sunday DH and I both had drill. Sunday evening we had dinner with DHs parents then came home and went to bed!

February 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy belated Birthday, Stefani!!

This weekend was pretty much boring. I wanted to watch a movie together as a family but DH insisted on watching Django....again!! Ugh, we have watched it like 4 times. He always ends up falling asleep toward the middle of it

Anyway, nothing much happened. Sort of just hung out with the kids

February 11th, 2013, 06:28 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I meant to say happy birthday to you too, Stefani! Hope it was a good one!

Friday I went to the mall for lunch and shopping with a friend, and when we came home all hell broke loose with a very cranky baby! It snowed a lot that night! Saturday we basically did nothing all day, haha. And Sunday we went out to watch a basketball game while my MIL watched Remy, and came home and played Mario Party with a friend of ours!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search