I'm still around I swear

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 11:15 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Man two kids is a huge difference then one. When I actually have the time to be alone I always choose sleep, so I am lacking on keeping up on here. I miss you ladies and I am trying to catch up on everything I have been missing.

Between Ethan's school and them napping at different times and trying to keep up the house work, wife duties ( the one that suffers the most) and running the house along with bills has made me very tired.

I love it though as weird as it sounds, I remember what it was like before my sweet pies and I love the crazy stuff. I would like I little more sleep, but Hailey is awesome and sleeps normally 11-6:30am. I love no waking up at night anymore.

She is such a happy little baby, smiles all the time and in about 2 months we have heard her cry maybe 5 times( i mean full crying, not whinning)she does whine. She really is just happy all the time . I know her I'm getting hungry noises, wet diaper sounds and her i just need attention coos. I have lots of pictures just have to find time and energy to get in my computer to post them( on phone now). I can't upload them when using my phone.

All you ladies have beautiful babies its so fin to see pictures of them growing. I still can't believe in 5 days my baby with be 5 months old.

How is everyone? How are your lo's? I really do need to get on more.
February 15th, 2013, 01:43 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
It is a change to! I cant even imagine what im going to do when we have another ha ha! Glad to hear your all doing great and baby girl is a happy baby! So sweet and just makes all the lack of sleep and what not totally worth it huh. Glad to hear from you again to but we understand being busy!

Matthew and i are doing great as well, lots of smiles and laughs and he can almost sit up on his own to! Thanks for asking!

I hope things will settle down a bit and you can get some much needed rest!

February 16th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am glad to hear you and baby are doing well!! I went from 4 to 5 kids; but the difference is all of mine were older and now I have a little one! It is a huge change and I seriously have no time for pretty much anything! I can totally relate in that category!

Kyah and I are doing great She is getting so big though, makes me a bit sad.

I hope you can get on a bit more and hopefully eventually upload a pic or two

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search