Sizes

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By smashley8
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee
  • 1 Post By curlygirl77

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know we have done a few threads about this but a lot of time has gone by and I'm courious to see where all our sweet babies are at now!

What size of clothes is baby in now?

What size diapers is baby in now?

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown?

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat?

February 18th, 2013, 03:21 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? I'm putting him in 3-6 months/6 months clothes but he can still fit in some of his 3 month stuff.

What size diapers is baby in now? Size 3 in Luvs, Size 2 in everything else

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? He's slowly outgrowing his Rock n Play, but only because he'd rather be sitting up!

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? Still in his infant seat. It is KILLING my hands and arms. I can't wait until he's in a convertible seat!

February 18th, 2013, 04:44 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? She is wearing mostly 6-9 month outfits and a couple of 12 month sizes. She is quite enormous!

What size diapers is baby in now? 3

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? She can sit herself up so i have put away her swing because i was afraid she would flip herself out. She hasn't outgrown her carrier (mei tei wrap) that i wear her in, but she is so flippin heavy i hardly ever use it anymore.

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? She is still in her infant seat but i rarely carry her in it anymore. I usually unbuckle her and just leave the seat in the car.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 18th, 2013, 04:45 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? 6 months mostly, I do put him in some 6-9 months just because they are right for the seasonn, but they are too big

What size diapers is baby in now? On the second to smallest snaps

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? Rock n play, he we getting to the point where he could throw himself out.

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? Still in the infant seat, last height setting though.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
What size of clothes is baby in now? 6-9month

What size diapers is baby in now? Mediums I suppose?

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? Not really

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? Still in infant. Saving up for the Diono Radian
February 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? Declan is wearing 6-9 months.

What size diapers is baby in now? Size 3

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? Bouncer, swing, bassinet and rock n play.

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? He is now in the convertible car seat. Declan is so much more comfortable in it.

Ashley
Ashley
February 18th, 2013, 08:12 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
What size of clothes is baby in now? Evelyn is in mostly 6m but certain 3-6 still fits (dresses and pants) and her 6m sleepers are getting to small for lentgh so she is wearing some 9m sleepers. It all depends on brands too.

What size diapers is baby in now? 3

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown?nope

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? Infant carrier. We have 2 of our car seats expiring soon so we need to figure out which ones again and who needs a new seat bought for them. We also need to have car seats for both cars so 6 seats total :/ and only 2 for sure are still good for some time not including her infant carrier.
February 18th, 2013, 09:49 PM
What size of clothes is baby in now? 3-6/ 6 months but I jus started putting him in 6-9/ 9 month sleepers, he long

What size diapers is baby in now? I just put him on the medium setting on his cloth diapers

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? bassinet, bouncer

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? still in his infant carseat but were looking into a convirtable seat for a few months from now. the infant one is killing my arms an hands to!

February 19th, 2013, 04:50 AM
HazelMom's Avatar Emily
What size of clothes is baby in now? Mostly 6 month but we're considering moving up to 9 month clothes mostly because the little man hates clothes to be even a little bit too tight.

What size diapers is baby in now? Size 2, but perhaps size 3 soon? We're getting blowouts.

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? He dislikes being strapped in these days so the rock-n-play is not popular. He wants to be in his jumperoo or moving around on the floor when he's awake. Luckily his swing still works for nap time.

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? Still in the infant carseat.
February 19th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? 9months

What size diapers is baby in now? cloth one size

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? yes, bouncy seat. Probably more but I wouldn't know since she doesn't use them

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? convertible

February 19th, 2013, 07:24 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
What size of clothes is baby in now? Bailey is still in 0-3months and they are big on her. NB fits her best, but she's too long for some of the pants. Tops and onsies in NB work best for now, unfortunately. I had to rebuy some of her winter clothes, because we'd bought 3-6 months and she can't wear them. They swallow her whole.

What size diapers is baby in now? I moved her into 2s because we had those in stock that we bought before she was born and I didn't want to buy anymore. However, they are still quite big on her. She could stand to still be in size 1s. She was in them until we ran out last week and they fit her best.

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? No, but since she's sitting on her own, we don't use the bouncer anymore and will only use the bumbo to feed her until we get her a highchair. Our old one was broke down after three rough boys, haha!

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? She's still in the carrier and isn't close to outgrowing it, obviously. However, since she's sitting, I'll probably move her to the convertible soon. It'll be easier to deal with having her sitting on her own in buggies and highchairs vs. lugging the carrier everywhere.

Question: Do you think it'll be an issue with her being too small to be safely secured in buggy seats and highchairs in restaurants?? My boys have been huge so I have no clue. I guess I just need to go try it soon and see.

And a sidenote: I get a little depressed reading about all your big babies! I'm so elated that everyone's babies are doing so well and thriving!!! I just can't believe, especially after having three huge (and I mean like 95th percentile always for weight and height) boys that I would ever be in this position with an extremely tiny little girl.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katie, I wouldn't think that it would be an issue - I'm sure that the straps in whatever you're using can be secured to fit her! And if she's stable and sitting up, I'm sure it will be fine! Don't be depressed, Bailey will get there someday I'm sure of it!!! And if she's always petite, she will just be all the more cute because of it!
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.

February 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Question: Do you think it'll be an issue with her being too small to be safely secured in buggy seats and highchairs in restaurants?? My boys have been huge so I have no clue. I guess I just need to go try it soon and see.

I agree with Ashley. I think no matter where the high chair or seat is there will be adjustable straps to fit a baby of any size. Babies come in all shapes and sizes and I am sure that this is something that manufacturers addressed!

Please don't be sad
Bailey is tiny but that is just how God made her! She is absolutely beautiful and such a blessing

February 20th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Agreed Katie, the straps are adjustable in the highchairs and carts so I wouldn't to much about it

Dont be sad! Bailey girl will get there one day! And like Michelle said thats just how god made her to be right now and she is just so cute!

February 20th, 2013, 02:59 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry it made you feel bad My ds Seth was a tiny baby and when we went out I used to bring a thick blanket and tuck it around him in the cart or highchair so there wasn't so much room to flop around. He used his infant carseat unt he was well over 16 months lol. He is still quite small as a 6 year old.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 20th, 2013, 06:22 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Awww, thank you girls! You are absolutely right! How wrong of me to feel like this. Bailey is just as she should be, if she stays petite, then that is how God formed her with HIS hands. She is a sweet blessing. Sorry to bring the thread to that and focus in on her. I honestly didn't mean to do that! Y'all really know how to make me feel so much better!!!!

Abbie, I like the idea of a blanket. I always have one tucked around her in the carrier anyway with it being cold, so I can use that to fill out any extra space in the straps. I mean, the girl has huge gaps in her 0-3 month leggings and tights in the waist. If she stays like this, I'm sure she won't mind having that problem as a teenager or adult, LOL!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 20th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size of clothes is baby in now? 6-9 or 9 months...some onesies are 12 months

What size diapers is baby in now? I had to guess last week and bought 2's, I was wrong...3's would fit better.

Is there any baby gear that baby has outgrown? No

Is baby still in there infant carseat or have you moved to a convirtable carseat? infant seat still.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search